Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 5:40 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards Select, Maika'i Card
I am having trouble downloading the Gogo app to my Mac for inflight entertainment. When I click to download, a window pops up asking me if I want to allow Flash. I click "allow," but then all that I get is a window to download Flash as step 1 of the Gogo download. I tried downloading Flash again but get the same thing.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 11:46 pm

Programs: SkyMiles 2018 PM, 2019 PM, 2020 PM, 2021 PM, 2022 PM, 2023 PM...
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I don't read other threads on this forum nearly as much as I used to, but I understood this meta post. Well played

Happy Thorsday Eve to all! Flying to CO this weekend for a friend's birthday/belated wedding (they eloped) celebration. There should be plenty of beer to drink and hiking to do, and I'll re-qualify for Silver Medallion on the flight home so I can continue to carry DM's bags next year. Rolling over 20k MQMs, so I should make GM for 2020 with 15k from DL Reserve plus 15k or more from flying.
Hopefully you get some beautiful weather.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 5:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Morning and Happy Thorsday!!!

Old Dec 13, 2018, 6:01 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by Maglev
I am having trouble downloading the Gogo app to my Mac for inflight entertainment. When I click to download, a window pops up asking me if I want to allow Flash. I click "allow," but then all that I get is a window to download Flash as step 1 of the Gogo download. I tried downloading Flash again but get the same thing.
I thought they got rid of the app and did everything through the browser now. I just watched a movie on my Mac in Safari browser on Friday. It did ask me to allow Flash, but once I clicked yes the movie loaded just fine.

Originally Posted by Wimsta
Hopefully you get some beautiful weather.
Supposed to be highs in the 50s, so it should be nice. The only other times I've been to CO have been in Summer, so I was a little worried about the Winter weather.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 6:38 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by kipper
Morning and Happy Thorsday!!!

I agree wholeheartedly!

Also, the auditors here are leaving today instead of tomorrow, so today will end up being my Friday! (Unless my boss decides otherwise)

Old Dec 13, 2018, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by Howste
I agree wholeheartedly!

Also, the auditors here are leaving today instead of tomorrow, so today will end up being my Friday! (Unless my boss decides otherwise)

Yay for auditors leaving early!

And, yummy!
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:10 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Seeing a holiday Coke ad on TV with the charming polar bear family reminded me that I miss the PMNW holiday napkins advertising Coke with the polar bear. Maybe this belongs with the pathetic trivial complaints, but it made me sad.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 8:17 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Wimsta
I'm really worried about my operational security today, I'm afraid that too many people know I'm making a trip today. What should I do? ... the horror...
After seeing like the third reference to OPSEC elsewhere in the DL forum it was pretty easy to figure out this was from the thread I had been mostly ignoring. It was worth the entertainment value to get caught up on it though

I am flying from AAA to BBB tomorrow, hope no one in the gate area can read the signs or hear the announcements saying the destination of the plane I'm boarding...
miraclebear2003 likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 9:20 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I just caught a Publix Christmas ad on tv earlier. It included boat parades, which is like the most Florida holiday thing ever.
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Maglev
Try go on www.gogoinflight.com. They don't have Gogo app anymore. You can't used Gogo app. You have go on Safari and type it down the entire website.
Maglev likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 11:59 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 1.7MM, Starlux Insighter, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Seeing a holiday Coke ad on TV with the charming polar bear family reminded me that I miss the PMNW holiday napkins advertising Coke with the polar bear. Maybe this belongs with the pathetic trivial complaints, but it made me sad.
PMNW served Pepsi
Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:59 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by beachmouse
I just caught a Publix Christmas ad on tv earlier. It included boat parades, which is like the most Florida holiday thing ever.
Mom and I saw the holiday boat parade in Tampa last year before leaving on a cruise. We've also been to one in SoCal though, Newport Beach.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:27 am

Morning, Lounge!
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:40 am

Programs: SkyMiles 2018 PM, 2019 PM, 2020 PM, 2021 PM, 2022 PM, 2023 PM...
Originally Posted by Zorak
After seeing like the third reference to OPSEC elsewhere in the DL forum it was pretty easy to figure out this was from the thread I had been mostly ignoring. It was worth the entertainment value to get caught up on it though

I am flying from AAA to BBB tomorrow, hope no one in the gate area can read the signs or hear the announcements saying the destination of the plane I'm boarding...
You've said too much... please be careful.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
​​​​
Originally Posted by BenA
PMNW served Pepsi
iirc around the time of the merger DL ran a “passenger preferences survey” to ostensibly see what NW-legacy features might be worth keeping; Pepsi vs CocaCola was on the survey, but that was pretty clearly just for show given the twin ATL corporate behemoths

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.