Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:42 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
I only made about 10 post on the old one. I have now set a personal goal to post at least 20 times throughout the lifespan of this one.
jackal and MarkP24 like this.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 2:40 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I'm planning on club hopping at DEN, since I have almost three hours. Currently using up my PP credit at Timberline. SC next, then UC
Old Oct 26, 2018, 4:36 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
(peeks in, sees nothing interesting, leaves quietly)
Old Oct 26, 2018, 5:37 pm

Programs: SkyMiles 2018 PM, 2019 PM, 2020 PM, 2021 PM, 2022 PM, 2023 PM...
I never even tried with the other thread, maybe this will give me a chance.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 6:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Good morning from PRG! Mr. Kipper and I were out until 3 AM or so, and between that and jet lag, slept through breakfast. He's still sleeping. We have an all night event tonight, so I'm not complaining about sleeping most of the day.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 6:57 am

Programs: DL Skymiles, AF/KL Flying Blue
Excited to say I was here on page 2. ^
jackal likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
An all night event in Prague? What can that be? A very long wake? I assume that your hotel isn't having a PJ party in the lobby, so maybe some extended brewery/pub crawl? Or a late night visit to a haunted castle?
traveller99 likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:49 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Stay on topic. Stay on topic. Stay on topic. Oh wait, no need for that here.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
An all night event in Prague? What can that be? A very long wake? I assume that your hotel isn't having a PJ party in the lobby, so maybe some extended brewery/pub crawl? Or a late night visit to a haunted castle?
maybe real-time streaming of Galapagos tortoises?

our tour guide said the preliminaries can last four hours or longer
jackal likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 2:17 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jrl767

Hence the term "fourplay"
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 1:32 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Good evening to the new Lounge! Nice coat of paint!

1) Hi from KBP airport! About to fly as a mere peon on PS423 Ukraine Int'l airlines to TXL. 7kg carry-on weight limit that was spot checked at the gate by an agent carrying one of those tiny hand held LCD baggage scales you can buy at the dollar store. Size spot checked, too! I saw her make someone PAY! The look on his face. Oh my!

2) RE: The Pittsburgh atrocity.... I grew up a short 5 minute walk from that synagogue in Squirrel Hill, currently live a 12 minute drive from there, and I hava HUGE customer base VERY close to there! I feel certain that I'll know people involved once the names are released. My sincere condolences to the families.

3) I did get an extra hour of sleep due to Europe changing the clox back an hour last nite.

4) Those turtles! Is that kind of filth allowed on FT???

Best wishes to the new Lounge!

Let's see . . . . What else? ? ?
Old Oct 28, 2018, 2:06 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Well I see we're already off to a "fine" start.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 6:08 am

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Music festival
Originally Posted by jrl767

How dare you post that here!
Originally Posted by davetravels

1) Hi from KBP airport! About to fly as a mere peon on PS423 Ukraine Int'l airlines to TXL. 7kg carry-on weight limit that was spot checked at the gate by an agent carrying one of those tiny hand held LCD baggage scales you can buy at the dollar store. Size spot checked, too! I saw her make someone PAY! The look on his face. Oh my!

2) RE: The Pittsburgh atrocity.... I grew up a short 5 minute walk from that synagogue in Squirrel Hill, currently live a 12 minute drive from there, and I hava HUGE customer base VERY close to there! I feel certain that I'll know people involved once the names are released. My sincere condolences to the families.

3) I did get an extra hour of sleep due to Europe changing the clox back an hour last nite.

The change of the clock simply meant I needed to stay up an hour longer.

I agree about the turtles!
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by davetravels

Thanks for checking in here. I know you have a number of long term customers in Squirrel Hill. Condolences to everyone impacted, although as I write these words, I can't help but reflect that of course the entire Pittsburgh area was impacted.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:44 am

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; Hilton Diamond
Does this new thread come with sliding doors?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.