Search

Can't log into DL.com

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2018, 5:56 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by diburning
uBlock Origin for Google Chrome also seems to be upsetting the login form. I make sure to turn it off every time I sign on now.
Same here.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:57 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
I couldnt log in today on my PC, chrome+adblocks etc. Tried manually inputting my password several times. Reset my password and still cant log in. Went to the app on my iphone, input my 'updated' password, can log in fine there.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:07 am
pvn
Suspended

Turn off the adblocker.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: DL DM PM
No issues logging in on a Mac with Firefox and ABP.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:28 am

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Works fine for me. MBP with Firefox 62.0.3 and using uMatrix to block third party JS. I have updated my rules to allow *.ensighten and fonts.googleapis.com. In the past I've noticed issues if those aren't allowed.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:39 am
pvn
Suspended

ensighten.com seems to be the issue. I whitelisted that and left everythign else in place and I can log in. Looks like they provide some GDPR compliance services.
HDQDD likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 3:14 pm

Programs: British Airways
<deleted>

Last edited by pancakex; Jan 17, 2022 at 11:13 pm Reason: <deleted>
Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:25 am

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by pancakex
Have also been unable to log in to Delta's website OR search for flights all day today using Chrome (which worked fine a day or two ago). Noticed an "access denied" comparing flight prices on United's website as well, so tried Safari and everything works fine. I'm running uBlock origin as well, though disabling that didn't seem to make a difference.
When you disable most JS blockers, you'll need to reload the page for it to take effect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.