Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

2016 Japanese film on DL: delivery boy keeps seeing murder as a continuous loop

2016 Japanese film on DL: delivery boy keeps seeing murder as a continuous loop

Old Oct 11, 18, 12:39 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: PDX
Programs: AS DL
Posts: 3,056
2016 Japanese film on DL: delivery boy keeps seeing murder as a continuous loop

Anyone remember a Japanese film that was shown on Delta sometime between late 2015 and late 2016.

A Japanese food delivery boy rides a scooter and sees something, probably a murder. He's constantly in a continuous loop seeing the same thing. He also sees a murder in a house, also in a continuous loop.

I thought the name was "Recall" but no such title for a Japanese film exists. It was not a cartoon but a film.
Toshbaf is online now  
Old Oct 11, 18, 7:27 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 7,771
Forgot the name but believe it is available on netflix.
erik123 is offline  
Old Oct 11, 18, 7:53 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,331
Originally Posted by Toshbaf View Post
Anyone remember a Japanese film that was shown on Delta sometime between late 2015 and late 2016.

A Japanese food delivery boy rides a scooter and sees something, probably a murder. He's constantly in a continuous loop seeing the same thing. He also sees a murder in a house, also in a continuous loop.

I thought the name was "Recall" but no such title for a Japanese film exists. It was not a cartoon but a film.
I think it was called "Erased". It is on Netflix.
OHDL1 is offline  
Old Oct 11, 18, 10:31 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Huntsville, AL
Programs: DL FO 1.4MM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM.
Posts: 7,169
Originally Posted by OHDL1 View Post
I think it was called "Erased". It is on Netflix.
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/ne...erased-review/
DiverDave is offline  
Old Oct 11, 18, 9:45 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: PDX
Programs: AS DL
Posts: 3,056
Thanks! And so surprised but I shouldn't be. Flyertalkers know a lot!
Toshbaf is online now  
Old Oct 11, 18, 10:22 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Vietnam & USA
Programs: Delta PM
Posts: 439
I really like the selection of foreign films, especially Asian, on DL for the last half dozen years.
kevincrumbs likes this.
wxman22 is offline  
Old Oct 12, 18, 12:29 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Posts: 779
Originally Posted by wxman22 View Post
I really like the selection of foreign films, especially Asian, on DL for the last half dozen years.
Me, too. I've recently watched Andy Lau's Shockwave and The Adventurers, that scifi time travel flick Reset, and Jackie Chan's Kung Fu Yoga.
daloosh is offline  
Old Oct 12, 18, 7:14 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smyrna, GA, USA
Programs: DL DM 1MM, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, Amex Plat
Posts: 1,437
That movie was based on a manga, and has been adapted into not just the movie, but also an anime series, and I believe a live action TV show series.
angra is online now  
Old Oct 12, 18, 9:12 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 3,484
If they could only add a few episodes of Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende, their IFE would truly be complete.
MastaHanky is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: