Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Medallion status match challenge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Medallion status match challenge

What am I missing? On October 1 I submitted a request, October 2 I was emailed that I am enrolled, also saying status would be active on October 3. Now it is October 8 and status does not show on my account? I have not received the follow up email that the first email said I would receive. I responded to enrollment email and have not heard back from delta yet. I am 1k on United. What gives?
Old Oct 8, 2018, 12:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
I suggest you call Delta.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:14 pm

Are you sure you received an email saying you are enrolled, instead of automatic reply indicating they've received your submission? Generally it takes 5 days for the submission simply to be reviewed.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:17 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I would either call or send a DM on twitter to DL, a one day turnaround would be super fast from my own experience.

Perhaps there has been a mix up along the way that can be fixed faster by calling/DM
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:21 am

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
I submitted online three weeks ago and no response! I've called twice and basically told to wait. I have a trip coming up in two days that I specifically booked to count towards the challenge so getting very frustrated
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:23 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by TWA Guy
I submitted online three weeks ago and no response! I've called twice and basically told to wait. I have a trip coming up in two days that I specifically booked to count towards the challenge so getting very frustrated
send a DM via twitter. Seems to work for many. Myself included.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
send a DM via twitter. Seems to work for many. Myself included.
Thanks! What about for those of us stuck in the stone age and not on twitter? :-)
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:44 am

Thanks! What about for those of us stuck in the stone age and not on twitter? :-)

I reccomend traveling out of the stoneage 😂😂 I joined twitter just for this type of thing 😂 I dont tweet 😁
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:46 am

I reccomend traveling out of the stoneage 😂😂 I joined twitter just for this type of thing 😂 I dont tweet 😁
Twitter here I come!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:24 am

UPDATE

Joined twitter and sent DM, said they would send an update request to the team and they'll be in touch with an update

Please tell me things get better from here?
Old Oct 21, 2018, 10:36 am

UPDATE

Joined twitter and sent DM, said they would send an update request to the team and they'll be in touch with an update

Please tell me things get better from here?
👍👍 After that happened it took them only hours to have my challenge started so lets hope for the best
Old Oct 21, 2018, 10:37 am

👍👍 After that happened it took them only hours to have my challenge started so lets hope for the best
Awesome news, thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2018, 12:45 pm

Usually you can also monitor the progress under the offers section in your Skymiles account.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 9:11 pm

Quick question - I saw that they match Mosaic to Gold. However, it mentions that you have to provide proof and status on another airline cannot be from a promo, etc. Is it considered a promo if you earn Mosaic solely from credit card spend? Are there any DPs about successfully getting status match challenge based on having mosaic from CC spend?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.