Wiki Posts
Search

OLCI Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2018, 10:10 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

OLCI Question

Just tried to check in for my two flights tomorrow. The first originating from Leon, Mex connecting in LAX to SEA. OLCI allowed me to check in for the first flight. The second not. Granted we are not within the 24 hour window for the second flight.... but my recollection is that when you check-in for the first flight (in the past) it normally allows you to check-in for the second regardless of the 24 hour rule. Has this changed?

The first flight is a code share with Aeromexico.... but that hasn't all flight check-in in the past.

Last edited by david55; Oct 5, 2018 at 11:00 am
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
AM may not see the onward DL leg in it's system. Doesn't mean you're not on it, just that DL only sent AM info on the BJX-LAX flight.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 3:25 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by flyerCO
AM may not see the onward DL leg in it's system. Doesn't mean you're not on it, just that DL only sent AM info on the BJX-LAX flight.
Thanks. Had to checking using both websites. AM for the first leg. DL for the second. Never happened before...usually allowing me to check-in for both flights on one website
Old Oct 5, 2018, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by david55
Thanks. Had to checking using both websites. AM for the first leg. DL for the second. Never happened before...usually allowing me to check-in for both flights on one website
There a number of reasons that could happen. Was it bought from DL or via TA? If TA they likely didn't include the onward flight in the AM PNR. If DL they may have only put the flight on AM in the AM PNR. It's not a commom, but neither an uncommon situation.
Often1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.