Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Who the heck updates my card spend information with Delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who the heck updates my card spend information with Delta?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by drminn
My AMEX statement and the Delta spending indicator roughly agree, keeping my fingers crossed.
if you are talking about the actual statement where it says your spend for the year against the threshold, then you're probably in the clear. If you are relying on the YTD transaction history filter on the website, it may or may not equal the "qualifying" amounts. Fingers crossed for you. Regardless, I don't doubt someone willing to invest more in this than me would be able to get it all straightened out.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 12:34 pm

This is getting annoying for me too. Silver now, should be plat due to meeting the amex spend, but it hasn't updated in over 2 weeks. Flight saturday. Sitting at 24.5 spend...
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:07 pm

Programs: DL
Annoying delay from amex getting details to dl

Originally Posted by devans999
This is getting annoying for me too. Silver now, should be plat due to meeting the amex spend, but it hasn't updated in over 2 weeks. Flight saturday. Sitting at 24.5 spend...
Yep, this is annoying. I recently crossed the amex spend. My numbers are not getting updated regularly by Delta. I call Delta and they say it is on amex. I called amex, and after 45 minutes of back and forth they agree I hit the 25k, and say they will tell delta after my next statement close.
Very frustrating since I hit the number just a couple of days into a new billing cycle, and getting told nothing will change for nearly a month. Numerous posts on this board talk of dl getting more frequent updates from amex.
Not sure if I was fed a line of s*** or not. Time will tell, but this is very annoying to get told by amex nothing can be done for nearly a month.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
The plot thickens. Today my account was credited ( correctly) with 10k MQMs and 10k bonus miles for meeting the $25k spending threshold. The app still indicates 0 to 1 k spending remaining while the mqm and miles numbers are correct
Old Sep 29, 2018, 12:41 pm

Mine finally updated. So now shows I'm gold for 2019, and yet still silver right now (and then once the mqm's for amex hit for 25 and 50k, platinum)...Guess their system doesn't sync right away.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 8:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
Glad to see I wasnt the only one.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:50 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mindspin_311
Glad to see I wasnt the only one.
Dang brother. You got the sarcastic wrath from some folks here.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: DL DM
Noticed this morning mine updated to SEP 28. My last three updates have been the 1st, 15th, and now the 28th. Still not weekly like it once was, but seems to be gettting better and more frequent.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 7:06 am

Got gold now for this year (and next obv), for meeting the amex wiaver, still no bonus 10k mqm's for meeting the waiver though. .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.