Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta's planning a 2020 expansion of the MSP F/G SkyClub...

Delta's planning a 2020 expansion of the MSP F/G SkyClub...

Old May 14, 19, 9:45 am

Programs: DL GM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by ljreinholt View Post
ORD is going to get a 22,500 square foot club and the best they can do for a HUB in MSP is 15,000? I know MSP has C and F clubs but seriously???

I don't think the C club has had major crowding issues. I could be wrong, but I think that all of the Delta One flights leave from gates that are closer to the F club, which is going to get a lot bigger (and really needs to).
Old May 14, 19, 11:21 am

Programs: DL PM
ORD is going to get a 22,500 square foot club and the best they can do for a HUB in MSP is 15,000? I know MSP has C and F clubs but seriously???
Originally Posted by jdrtravel View Post
I don't think the C club has had major crowding issues. I could be wrong, but I think that all of the Delta One flights leave from gates that are closer to the F club, which is going to get a lot bigger (and really needs to).
Based on the announcements, MSP is going from two clubs today (F and C), to a total of three clubs next year (F, C and a new club at the high end of G).
Old May 14, 19, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mnbp View Post
Based on the announcements, MSP is going from two clubs today (F and C), to a total of three clubs next year (F, C and a new club at the high end of G).
Two clubs to three, and both of the existing clubs will be getting at least a little bigger, according to reports.
Old May 14, 19, 12:14 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PP, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold
Where was the size of the ORD lounge released? I assume this is in the refurbishment/move to T5, in which case perhaps its intended to host AF/KL/AZ as well?
Old May 14, 19, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by jdrtravel View Post
widebodies are all going out of G (maybe a few in F) whereas C is exclusively narrowbody (and tends to be the smaller narrowbodies at that) and RJ.
Old Jun 19, 19, 9:35 pm

Setting a hearing date for the Environmental Assessment Worksheet for the F/G expansion is on the MAC agenda for next Monday. At best that sounds like a late fall/early winter start for any project.
Old Jun 19, 19, 9:43 pm

Programs: DL GM, MR Gold, Hilton Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by Troppy View Post

i completely agree. Itís even better since they severed the relationship with the CSR cardholders.
Escape seemed to get very quiet after PP lost them, and service got worse. I was worried whether they were going to make it.

Seems to be solid, but not overcrowded, now though.
Old Jun 19, 19, 10:22 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68 View Post
widebodies are all going out of G (maybe a few in F) whereas C is exclusively narrowbody (and tends to be the smaller narrowbodies at that) and RJ.
Yes, some of the widebody international flights go out of F.