Delta.com login issues

Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:43 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
It seems like the HTML field name for your name/Skymiles number, and password, change every time you access the login form. Given that I'm not sure a password manager will be able to log you in directly to the web site juts by saving the form info.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 2:05 am

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
Originally Posted by Zorak
It seems like the HTML field name for your name/Skymiles number, and password, change every time you access the login form. Given that I'm not sure a password manager will be able to log you in directly to the web site juts by saving the form info.
Working now with this:

https://www.delta.com/login/loginPage?refreshURL=

Looks like the =null on the end was the cause.
Zorak likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 9:15 am

delta.com log in

Relieved to know I'mnot only one with this problem. For last several months I have not been able to log in to Delta.com Last time I bought Delta tickets I had to use Priceline.com/ Very frustrating
Old Mar 5, 2019, 9:17 am

oh my God. This link WORKS!!!!!
Old Feb 3, 2020, 10:31 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
anyone having login problems TODAY (Feb 3, 2020)?
Old Feb 3, 2020, 1:12 pm

Programs: Skymiles
Originally Posted by lindros2
anyone having login problems TODAY (Feb 3, 2020)?
Yep. I was wondering if anyone else was. Kept thinking it was something I'm doing. I did delete cookies, etc., this morning to clean out folders, etc.

I go to login, enter my SkyMiles #, then password, then login, and the page seems to just refresh back to the login screen. I've been trying on IE 11.

I tried Edge and I logged in without a problem, but I normally don't use Edge.
RandomBaritone likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 1:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 360, UA 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by Mike Z
Yep. I was wondering if anyone else was. Kept thinking it was something I'm doing. I did delete cookies, etc., this morning to clean out folders, etc.

I go to login, enter my SkyMiles #, then password, then login, and the page seems to just refresh back to the login screen. I've been trying on IE 11.

I tried Edge and I logged in without a problem, but I normally don't use Edge.
No issues here. Chrome and Safari for Mac. Safari on IPhone
Old Feb 3, 2020, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by A321neo
No issues here. Chrome and Safari for Mac. Safari on IPhone
No issues using my iPhone or iPad. Here's the kicker. I logged into my SkyMiles from another computer running IE 11 without any problems. Must have been something I did when I deleted cookies, internet data, etc. from this morning.

Any luck lindros2?

Anyone have any ideas?
Old Feb 3, 2020, 3:19 pm

Ok, no more login issues. Solved.

On a hunch, I disconnected from my home wifi, connected to my iPhone hot spot and logged into my SkyMiles just fine using the same IE 11 browser. Disconnected from hot spot, connected back to my home wifi, and Viola! Logged into SkyMiles with no problem.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 7:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by Mike Z
Same exact problem here, using multiple browsers. Must be an intermittent server issue. As someone who develops websites professionally, I can safely say this doesn’t feel like a browser incompatibility.

Fortunately I’m logged in within the app, so I can just use it for the moment.
Old Feb 26, 2020, 5:09 pm

can't login to my delta.com account at this moment. even tried password reset and still can't login after reset.
anyone in the same boat ?
Old Aug 23, 2020, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
I've been able to log in and out and in again on the app, but for some reason can't login on Delta.com
Anyone else? Thanks!
Old Aug 23, 2020, 12:20 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by kyushuman
I've been able to log in and out and in again on the app, but for some reason can't login on Delta.com
Anyone else? Thanks!
FWIW no problems for me logging in on the website earlier this morning and again just now.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 11:05 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Premier, Marriott Gold, Priority Pass, HH Gold
Can't log in on app or computer this morning.
Old Sep 4, 2020, 6:11 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by patthebunny
Can't log in on app or computer this morning.
Had same issues last night and this morning. Seems fixed now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.