US east coast to NRT D1/Z Pricing

Old Aug 20, 18, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990
US east coast to NRT D1/Z Pricing

For the benefit of everyone here, just wanted to pass along some reduced prices from US-NRT. If you check GF you'll see a dip in the pricing in/around the last week of Sept 2018 and into October 2018. From what I can see these are DL J (Z) fares, and in my situation provided a roundtrip J flight from PNS-ATL-NRT-ATL-PNS.. pricing out at $3600. Granted, not awesome fares but cheaper than normal of late, when these tickets were $4-5000. Poke around guys and see what you can find - gotta be some other discounts out there..
Old Aug 20, 18, 5:36 pm
LBJ
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM
RDU/PIT/BOS/STL/MYR - PEK is available from $2000 -$2200 roundtrip in D1. LAS - PEK available from $1900.

Last edited by LBJ; Aug 20, 18 at 5:42 pm
Old Aug 20, 18, 5:39 pm

Yeah, it was weird to see SEA to NRT drop to 3K when it was averaging 7K for a few years. Was there noticeable reason for this drop? Increased competition? More capacity? Decreased demand?

My post from last week: SEA -> NRT

I should add that ANA and Delta is the same price for business on the aforementioned route. So check the competition too since they seem to automatically price match.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the price will jump right back up when they convert this route to have Delta Suite next year.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: