Search

award ticket ff program removal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2018, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Award ticket question

Hello,

I booked a korean air award ticket for msp to hnl on delta. When I pull up the trip on my delta account it shows my korean skypass number as the frequent flyer program used. i tried removing on the app and on my computer. it wouldnt let me. I called delta and they said since it was booked with korean to call them. got on the phone with korean and they wouldnt take it off. Am i out of luck? i want to input my platinum medallion number so i can pick preferred seats.

Last edited by vwpokerchamp; Aug 12, 2018 at 8:43 pm Reason: change name
Old Aug 12, 2018, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Call and ask DL about seating you in preferred seats. They can do so without entering number, but will take agent overriding system.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Call and ask DL about seating you in preferred seats. They can do so without entering number, but will take agent overriding system.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 8:11 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
WHEW!

Did anyone else read the title and think it was about eliminating the entire program to get award tickets?!?
Old Aug 12, 2018, 8:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by davetravels
WHEW!

Did anyone else read the title and think it was about eliminating the entire program to get award tickets?!?
Actually, first I thought it would be about major changes to award tickets, and then I thought that OP was unable to close his/her frequent flyer account. Then I read it, and I've read enough horror stories here at flyertalk about the runaround on seating on KE flights that I've chosen Delta metal instead. I feel this joint venture is still new and things will sort themselves out over time and become more workable.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 8:32 pm

I thought OP was kicked out of the SM Program and had his SM account closed and he was asking about the validity of his previously booked flights using SM from his now closed account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.