Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sdc questions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Sdc questions

sorry if this has been asked but I知 on mobile.

Have an upcoming Flight from Tampa to London Heathrow. Booked in z fare. If I知 hoping to take a flight that departs later in the day when can I confirm a seat in that flight? Is if 24 hrs before?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:03 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by omaralt
sorry if this has been asked but I知 on mobile.

Have an upcoming Flight from Tampa to London Heathrow. Booked in z fare. If I知 hoping to take a flight that departs later in the day when can I confirm a seat in that flight? Is if 24 hrs before?
SDC isn't available for international flights. If you want to change you're going to have to pay a change fee, and in that case it doesn't matter if you do it on the day of departure or if you do it 9 months in advance.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pvn
SDC isn't available for international flights. If you want to change you're going to have to pay a change fee, and in that case it doesn't matter if you do it on the day of departure or if you do it 9 months in advance.
didn稚 realize thanks for letting me know
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
You can also keep your fingers crossed for a schedule change that is sufficiently large enough to give you some rebooking flexibility.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...ain-today.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.