Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

American Airlines logo on Delta flight?

American Airlines logo on Delta flight?

Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by estedman
Years ago I saw a United magazine in a Delta seat back pocket, it was a Sky West plane.
Another passenger could have place it there after a connection
Interesting idea, I am going to start putting the JetBlue mag on Aeroflot and vice-versa

Last edited by mvoight; Aug 15, 2018 at 12:24 pm
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:13 pm

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Originally Posted by Duke787
Interesting to see on mainline! Have had this happen on DL Connection before. A couple times I've even been on the SkyWest (I think) E170/E175 that's only branded as "SkyWest" and otherwise all white so they can use it as emergency IRROPs for any of their mainline partners.
I used to work for ACA (Atlantic Coast Airlines, now defunct). We flew for both DL and UA (and later our own carrier). We had a few CRJs that were painted in "generic" liveries so they could be used as spares. Makes sense when you have a large enough regional carrier.

Working on the ramp at IAD, we used to see cans (Containers with bags or cargo) come off our planes from airlines all over the World. I always thought it would be interesting to put a GPS on one of those to follow it around for a year. There's a lot of recycled stuff in the airline biz.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 7:33 pm

Programs: DL PM 2 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mvoight
Another passenger could have place it there after a connection
Interesting idea, I am going to start putting the JetBlue mag on Aeroflot and vice-versa
This was one of those unmarked Skywest planes that they would use for United one day and Delta the next.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.