DeltaAirbnb.com

Old Jul 20, 18, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GM
DeltaAirbnb.com

Does anyone use DeltaAirbnb.com? If so, have you gotten mileage credit to SkyMiles in 2018? The site hasn't worked at all since December for me, despite booking multiple Airbnbs, and there is no customer service contact.
Old Jul 20, 18, 10:45 am

Programs: Coffee Shop Buy 10 Get 1 Free
Same here. Not a huge Airbnb fan so dont book frequently, but did though for a group of us back in March, stayed May and no DL credit when booking through the DL Airbnb portal. Wasn't worth the hassle to chase down a few miles. Do have another booking though coming up for a longer more expensive stay, so hope I get something for it this time
Old Jul 20, 18, 1:42 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL PM, AS 75K, Hilton Diamond, Starriott Platinum, Hyatt FreeBottleofWaterist
I haven't received any of the miles for my last 3 stays, in late May and 2 so far in July. It's still only a few hundred Skymiles so not sure how much effort I want to put in to try to get them.
Old Jul 20, 18, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL
The miles for my first and only stay booked through DeltaAirbnb.com took 10 months to post. I sent in a request via the Delta website about two months after my stay. After six months, Delta sent an apology via e-mail, and added some SkyMiles to my account (actually more miles than I ended up receiving for the booking itself).

My wife had a stay in January that hasn't posted yet. Again I sent in a request two months after the stay. Delta sent a random e-mail a few weeks ago saying they are still working with Airbnb to get the miles credited. She did not receive any customer service miles, but she has no Delta status.

Last edited by jaw20; Jul 20, 18 at 1:53 pm
Old Jul 20, 18, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, Amtrak & OAL peon, Blingy metal at most hotels, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
T&Cs state it may take 6-8 weeks to post. It's been 8 weeks since my first stay booked through the portal and still nothing. Glad I'm not alone but it stinks. I just checked out of another Airbnb today and hate that I have to set a calendar reminder to chase this down later. Compare to Lyft postings, which are almost instantaneous.
Old Jul 20, 18, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
I guess I'm in the minority. Had two recent stays and both posted within a few days of *booking*. In one case this was before I even checked in.
Old Jul 20, 18, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond
Finally gave up on it. I got one posting without manual intervention . The rest required multiple emails. Just not worth the hassle.
Old Jul 20, 18, 5:58 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, DL-GM, QF-GLD, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
I booked a stay last September, but the stay wasn't until June.

The miles posted about 1 week after my stay completed. Pretty much as advertised.
Old Jul 20, 18, 7:11 pm

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
Originally Posted by CPMaverick View Post
I booked a stay last September, but the stay wasn't until June.

The miles posted about 1 week after my stay completed. Pretty much as advertised.
Same here. Booked a stay last October during the 3x miles + 2000 miles promotion, stay was in May, and the miles posted within a week.
Old Jul 20, 18, 11:29 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM
Originally Posted by CPMaverick View Post
I booked a stay last September, but the stay wasn't until June. The miles posted about 1 week after my stay completed. Pretty much as advertised.
I have had the same experience on 3-4 AirBnB stays I have booked through DeltaAirbnb.com; miles posted pretty promptly after each stay.
Old Jul 21, 18, 12:39 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass
I have booked 2 stays, recently a stay in NY which posted 3 weeks after my stay or was it less eve. I will see what happens after I finish up my stay here and keep you guys posted
Old Jul 21, 18, 8:07 am

Programs: 2018: Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
I've never had a problem with it....last used it for a trip to Seattle & Vancouver, and miles posted within the next 24-48 hours after checking out
Old Jul 21, 18, 9:27 am

Worked in 2017. Miles posted within 2-3 days of the stay finishing.

Does not work in 2018. Haven't bothering pursuing due to the value of ~1,000 miles.

It should not matter, but wondering if it coincides with me losing Delta Gold this past January.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: