Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more almonds?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2018, 12:59 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by DLDMFLL
I wish DL would get rid of the NEW paper salt and pepper packages stuck in the linen napkin pack. First of all, they seem to always fly out and onto the floor when opening the napkin.
"Always"? How violently are you opening your napkins? Unroll gently, over the tray

Originally Posted by DLDMFLL
And there's not much salt or pepper to use. NOT VERY FIRST CLASS to me. I realize the recent grey plastic ones lost their tops but the previous little white salt and pepper holders on the stand were great!
I can't imagine they reuse them so losing tops shouldn't matter.

I can't explain why because they seem so plain, but I liked the tiny white cubes too. Although my favorite is still the mini-plane shakers on VX.
pvn likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 6:23 am

Programs: DL-DM/2MM, MR-Plat, HH-Gold, Hertz-Prezi Club, Marriott-Gold, MHC
MSP to RIC last on jul14 no almonds in F and FA confirmed they were retired for now. Sad that the almonds are 124 calories a bag now the squirrel brand roasted peanuts with sea salt are 170 calories a bag. Doctor has me tracking everything on my fitness pal app so I better plan ahead and bring my own almonds or have a few less adult beverages. Having 2 bags of almonds vs 2 bags of peanuts is a difference of around 92 calories, or equivalent of 1 bourbon!

puck021 likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 8:30 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
LGA-PIT Friday 7/27 and PIT-LGA on Sunday 7/29, no almonds in the first class basket.

I like peanuts, so I am fine with them as a replacement.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In case anyone wants the full peanut info:

Peanuts in place of almonds
Old Jul 31, 2018, 9:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Delta giveth, Southwest taketh away.
MCO Flyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.