Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Quick Question on IAH Skyteam Partner Lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle

I will have some time to kill in Houston (IAH) on Friday, traveling on Delta metal domestically. I have a Skyclub Executive membership. Since there are no Delta Skyclubs at IAH, will i be able to access either the KLM or Air France clubs?

I looked at the Delta site and it listed both as allowing Executive members, but wasn't sure if you had to be traveling on KLM or Air France.

thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Yes till end of the year. After that SC membership no longer will get you in AF/KL lounges. Neither is anything great, and is at other end of airport from DL.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Thanks for the quick response. In all my travels this will be my maiden voyage to IAH so that helps.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:46 am

Programs: Some...
The first question is : As you're flying Delta domestically, will you have access to Terminal D where the AF and KLM lounges are?
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by thibderoc
The first question is : As you're flying Delta domestically, will you have access to Terminal D where the AF and KLM lounges are?
Yes. All of IAH is connected by airside tram. There's also older one pre-security that connects to the hotel and parking plus all terminals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.