Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Drink Vouchers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2018, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Delta Drink Vouchers

Is there any way to buy Delta drink vouchers before a flight? I'd like to gift some to my sister for her honeymoon flight. Or does anyone have some they'd part with?
Old Jun 20, 2018, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Sadie Williamson
Is there any way to buy Delta drink vouchers before a flight? I'd like to gift some to my sister for her honeymoon flight. Or does anyone have some they'd part with?
Do you have status with Delta? If so, you could try asking for more vouchers by sending a direct message to @Delta on Twitter. Then you can open the voucher, screenshot the QR code, and send it to your sister.

Alternatively, you could pay to upgrade her to Comfort+, which includes complimentary alcoholic beverages on all Delta flights. The change fee does not apply if you are only upgrading the class of service (except for Basic Economic / E fare class tickets which are not changeable at all).

Side note: keep in mind that alcoholic drinks are complimentary for all passengers on Delta's long-haul international flights.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Good to know about the long-haul international. Thanks!
Old Jun 20, 2018, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Sadie Williamson
Is there any way to buy Delta drink vouchers before a flight?
You can usually find them for sale on ebay at decent prices.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:58 am
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Hello Everyone,

Please remember that posts for exchanging items such as drink vouchers are reserved for the coupon connection portion of flyertalk.

Thanks
Ryandc99, Moderator, Delta Air Lines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.