Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

What (nonstop) route do you wish Delta would really have?

What (nonstop) route do you wish Delta would really have?

Old Jan 6, 2019, 1:40 pm

I would love PDX>LAS since that’s 75% of my travel every year. Alaska has gone down hill and terrible for east coast travel, so I’m okay with connecting through SEA/LAX/SLC.

I did however notice that DL has added this route for this week, I’m assuming due to CES. Hope my upgrade clears.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 7:15 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
SLC-LNK please
Old Jan 6, 2019, 10:34 pm

Programs: AS, HA, JL, UA
PDX-CDG
Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
This may have been posted earlier, but I stumbled upon the fact that DL has posted flying E75s on BOS-ORD starting 9/9 (plus a single positioning flight on 9/8). 5x/week Mon-Fri, 3x Sat, 4x Sun.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
Originally Posted by CMK10
I flew MEM-TUP on NW in 2009. Fun little Saab-340 route.
Same here! (NW 2731 on Feb. 22, 2009, to be precise - my last NW flight as they were integrated with DL shortly thereafter).

We were late inbound, but I got to the gate and saw that boarding hadn’t yet begun, and decided I had time to go to the restroom. I returned barely 3 minutes later and found the gate area empty, and the agent saying he was just about to close the door - I’m usually on mainline, so I guess it didn’t occur to me it doesn’t take long to board 7 passengers.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 8:41 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Gold
BOS to Asia - though KE appears to be starting ICN in April.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 9:49 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Delta Gold
After four years of seasonal service, nonstop JFK to SJD appears to be cancelled for next winter. Any chance that this Cabo flight gets added in a few months, or if it isn't on the schedule now for December 2019, forget about it? Thanks

Last edited by Fontaine; Feb 7, 2019 at 10:21 am
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, Former Amtrak Select, Former Hilton Gold
Doesn't really fit the thread, but I wish for a LGA(or any NYC) to LEX that arrives at a reasonable hour. The one LGA-LEX nonstop per day gets in at midnight.
DCFinanceinFlight likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Fontaine
After four years of seasonal service, nonstop JFK to SJD appears to be cancelled for next winter. Any chance that this Cabo flight gets added in a few months, or if it isn't on the schedule now for December 2019, forget about it? Thanks
It's possible, but for routes like that it's much more likely that they would be added at the beginning of the booking window and then cancelled later if advanced bookings weren't looking good.

I'd say to many markets in Mexico are going to start flowing through MEX on AM, other than CUN which has a near bottomless demand during the winter and spring from the US. I say this as it's already snowed 6 inches outside my window and has not signs of stopping!
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:46 am

As far as I know DL does not fly direct ATL to ATH, or maybe only in summer. I'd love to take several trips to Greek islands (like in May or Sept.) but not being able to get direct to ATH, it makes it difficult.
Rhinolicious likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 11:04 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I’d love to see Delta establish a secondary hub for the south somewhere in florida. Orlando is the logical choice, but frankly PBI would be preferable.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 11:10 am

Programs: DL GM
SLC-MRY Please restore it Delta
Old Feb 7, 2019, 5:03 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Delta 1MM, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
MSP-BTV on an A220. That would change my life plans.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 6:00 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by cfabar1
I’d love to see Delta establish a secondary hub for the south somewhere in florida. Orlando is the logical choice, but frankly PBI would be preferable.
As opposed to having a hub for the south in some southern city such as Atlanta?
HDQDD and strickerj like this.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by suec1
As far as I know DL does not fly direct ATL to ATH, or maybe only in summer. I'd love to take several trips to Greek islands (like in May or Sept.) but not being able to get direct to ATH, it makes it difficult.
I vaguely recall they have done this in the past: seasonal service ATL-ATH. I guess they've given this over to AF. But I think JFK-ATH is year-around?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.