Wiki Posts
Search

DCA-ATL A321 Row 10

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2018, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
DCA-ATL A321 Row 10

Hello all. My first time flying Delta in, well forever, and wanted to find out from the group if the Row 10 seats (first row of Delta Comfort) have underseat storage (i.e. no wall in front of them). Seat Guru states lack of legroom due to the position of the bulkhead; however, I can see there is no wall when I view videos of the cabin. I like the first row of cabins, but do not care for putting my computer in the overhead.

Thank you for your help!
Old Jun 12, 2018, 10:32 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
It has extra legroom and you can store under the FC seat, but screen is on the armrest and the FA will give you the security demonstration.
DAL-767 and MCO Flyer like this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 11:05 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by SDQBound
the FA will give you the security demonstration.
The seat actually has a monitor that drops down for the safety video, so the FA doesn't have to do anything.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 11:09 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
The seat actually has a monitor that drops down for the safety video, so the FA doesn't have to do anything.
For some reason the FA did the safety demonstration on my last ATL-DCA flight, the screen was not used. I cannot remember previous flights, but was surprised that they had to do it themselves.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 11:23 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by SDQBound
For some reason the FA did the safety demonstration on my last ATL-DCA flight, the screen was not used.
Obviously, the FA in question is an actor / actress, and being a FA is their day job!

Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks All!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.