Wiki Posts
Search

MF miles credited to Delta...

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2018, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
MF miles credited to Delta...

Does anyone know (average) of how long it should take for miles flown on Xiamen credited to SkyMiles to post? I flew MF and returned on May 10. Should they have posted by now or should I continue to wait?

Thanks for the help.
Old May 31, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
If you have your boarding passes, go ahead and send those into Delta.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your thoughts. I scanned my BPs and reservation info (showing my SkyMiles number included) and sent this to Delta.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by suvayanr
If you have your boarding passes, go ahead and send those into Delta.
Wow. I need to give kudos to Delta SkyMiles. I don't fly Delta much at all and I have no status with the airline. I emailed this morning regarding my Xiamen Air flight and getting credit for the miles. I received an email from customer service at Delta about 10 hours later stating they had taken care of it and credited the miles to my account. I am impressed with the quick response from Delta. Very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.