Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2018, 5:04 pm

Programs: Diamond Medallion, Delta Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by n7371f
Just logged onto to Delta.com and the home page is entirely new - bathed in Delta dark blue and everything rearranged. Entirely new look - and mostly driven for the segmentation drive with all sorts of areas for service upgrades.

Of note, service disruptions are now a little more accessible with the "bell" icon along the top line.

Secondary pages appear same.

Once you log in, options available include 'Today' and 'Feed' for service disruptions.
dont like it. It made it harder for me to do the basic stuff the previous website allowed me to do.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by sdadept
dont like it. It made it harder for me to do the basic stuff the previous website allowed me to do.
this, + a lot

I’m not a techie or an IT guy or a web designer, but yet again a “refresh” or “update” is an assault on the front-end customer interface from techies and IT folks and web designers **WHO DON’T ACTUALLY USE THE SITE ON A REGULAR BASIS **
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:12 am

Programs: AA PLT/3MM, UA GM/1MM, DL DM/1MM, FB Plat, AS MVP Gold, WN AList+
Just below...they are REALLY pushing Premium Economy and all the ‘benefits’. No great stretch of imagination to wonder why...
Old Jun 11, 2018, 4:21 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
I find it harder to check on my trips. More clicking before I get there.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Loading the new site on my phone using Chrome gives me a browser not supported splash screen. Hooray.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 6:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by babbo473
New website interface is terrible! Just very crowded screen. Any way to revert to old delta initial page? Using Chrome. Otherwise back to Explorer.
Not a perfect fix but made a "bitly" shortcut to the advanced search page (old view) if this helps: bit.ly/olddelta

...and so far not a fan of the new home page.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:22 pm

I've had what several people are reporting. New page once, and then back to the old. I like the old anyway.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
I'm finally seeing the new page on Chrome but still get the old home page on Edge.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:31 pm

Programs: IHG Spire
I'm not seeing anything new at all. SRWare Iron on Ubuntu 18.04 via a VPN, so I see lots of things a bit differently. DL.com isn't one of them, yet.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:43 pm

Programs: DL-DM, MM, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by fromYXU
I find it harder to check on my trips. More clicking before I get there.
im with you. its hard to get to your trips. really glad im getting the old version again.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 6:02 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Still seems random like they are testing.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:11 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I've still never seen it.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:18 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Man, I thought they decided to revert back to the original homepage, but it's still here... One of my system reverted back but the other is still on the "new" homepage. As someone works in hi-tech, I am curious how a product manager decides to launch a new UI when it's so counter-intuitive... Delta has of the better airline website, they shouldn't fix what's not broken - there are a ton of backend issues they can fix that really matters to customers.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Never saw the new version, but for more than a week, every time you did a search to book a flight, it changed the departure airport to your current location, even when you hit the modify search button.
Annoying.
As time goes on, the choices of flights (international) gets ever smaller and calling doesn't help, as they now see the same limited choices.
Too many bean counters are trying to drive our choices, but ultimately are stopping us from spending money with DL.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 2:02 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by wxman22
As time goes on, the choices of flights (international) gets ever smaller and calling doesn't help, as they now see the same limited choices.
I don't think that's a website problem, that's a "people are actually buying the seats" problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.