FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   DL Twitter (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1905756-dl-twitter.html)

vincentharris Apr 24, 2018 5:21 am

DL Twitter

What happened? They used to be responsive now it seems as if they never respond.....

apodo77 Apr 24, 2018 9:19 am

Agreed Delta Twitter seems to be going into the sh***er.

pvn Apr 24, 2018 9:29 am

it had been improving earlier this year but my last few interactions with them have not been good

flyerCO Apr 24, 2018 9:53 am

Jeep ending up with replies 12 hrs after sending message.

Sorry, we've taken so long to reply. Hopefully your issue has been taken care of.

I've given up.

pvn Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am

yeah I've gotten that a couple of times

apodo77 Apr 24, 2018 9:59 am

Originally Posted by flyerCO (Post 29678492)
Jeep ending up with replies 12 hrs after sending message.

Sorry, we've taken so long to reply. Hopefully your issue has been taken care of.

I've given up.

Got that as well on my two most recent messages to them. Both were days with no major disruptions to operations.

bitterproffit Apr 24, 2018 10:17 am

Were these DM's or tweets?

I tweeted, they got back to me 12 hours later. I DM'd the suggested new flights, and they were able to do it in 5 minutes.

I think I will try to just DM initially.

btonkid12345 Apr 24, 2018 10:32 am

Originally Posted by bitterproffit (Post 29678580)
Were these DM's or tweets?

I tweeted, they got back to me 12 hours later. I DM'd the suggested new flights, and they were able to do it in 5 minutes.

I think I will try to just DM initially.

I always DM for privacy. The response time used to be under 1 hour every time for DMs - sometimes 10 minutes - via DM.

Now it regularly seems to take longer, but its been a few months since 12 hour response times for me. I wonder if this is a result of more cuts thanks to Bastian.

fusionblue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

I asked a simple question. If I book a VS ticket in premium economy with a connection to DL, will that connection be in C+ or F?

They reply 16 hours later saying to let me know if I still need help.

12 hours after that they say they can't be sure but it should be C+.

I don't use it anymore either.

TTT Apr 24, 2018 11:24 am

YMMV I guess, but I have had pretty good responses from them in the last couple of weeks (simply things like RUC searches).

AANYC1981 Apr 24, 2018 11:42 am

totally slow for me too......sometimes I don't get a reply for days

vincentharris Apr 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Tweet or DM both have been non responsive lately for me

bitterproffit Apr 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by btonkid12345 (Post 29678643)
I always DM for privacy. The response time used to be under 1 hour every time for DMs - sometimes 10 minutes - via DM.

Now it regularly seems to take longer, but its been a few months since 12 hour response times for me. I wonder if this is a result of more cuts thanks to Bastian.

Either cuts or the popularity of using Twitter.

With the amazing hold times (and the last time it didn't give me the option of requesting a call back), 12 hour twitter delay is the only way to get changes done.

Its frustrating to deal with Delta.

HWGeeks Apr 24, 2018 12:07 pm

They have stopped replying fast, I always tweet @deltaassist even though it says not too because I get a faster response from @Delta there.

gernabae Apr 24, 2018 12:15 pm

I've found response times via DM to be within 60 minutes, which I find acceptable. However, on recent occasions the quality of the information offered or interest in resolving the request was markedly diminished from years past.