Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Drink Vouchers ot showing on mobile app

Drink Vouchers ot showing on mobile app

Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:15 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Zorak
FWIW I was able to fix this via Settings > Apps > Fly Delta > Storage > Clear Data followed by logging in again.
Was having the same problem.
This solution also worked for me - thank you!
Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:33 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Last year, I had four unused drink e-certs that disappeared from my I-phone. Now they have returned, and I have 8 drink e-certs that expire 1/31/19; just checked the app, and they are there. Now I can sit in deepest, darkest coach and have a Delta drinkathon.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:37 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by ND76
Last year, I had four unused drink e-certs that disappeared from my I-phone. Now they have returned, and I have 8 drink e-certs that expire 1/31/19; just checked the app, and they are there. Now I can sit in deepest, darkest coach and have a Delta drinkathon.
Only 8? What would you do for the second hour of the flight?
Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ND76
ha - you could probably sweet talk a few free ones first too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.