Sky Club Access Questions

Old Apr 6, 2018, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Sky Club Access Questions

I will be flying domestic transcon Delta One in a few weeks for the first time. I know that D1 includes Sky Club access.

My questions are:

Do I have access to the Sky Club on arrival?

This is not applicable to my upcoming trip, but do domestic D1 pax have access to partner/SkyTeam lounges if located in the same terminal?
Old Apr 6, 2018, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by diburning
I will be flying domestic transcon Delta One in a few weeks for the first time. I know that D1 includes Sky Club access.

My questions are:

Do I have access to the Sky Club on arrival?

This is not applicable to my upcoming trip, but do domestic D1 pax have access to partner/SkyTeam lounges if located in the same terminal?
Yes they'll let you in, at least right now. Not sure with changes how they'll do it after Jan 1.

No, Unless there's a same day international ST flight.
diburning likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 12:58 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
KLM maybe an exception, not sure of the rules but if you look on the lounge access page, it will tell you what you officially get
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:48 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (GM)
I have a similar question. Sky Miles Reserve cardholder arriving at LHR on the red-eye this Sunday. Was hoping to kill a few hours before heading to the hotel. (Hotel is at the London Marathon's finish line...)
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SMWinnie
I have a similar question. Sky Miles Reserve cardholder arriving at LHR on the red-eye this Sunday. Was hoping to kill a few hours before heading to the hotel. (Hotel is at the London Marathon's finish line...)
Nope. Need J ticket, or be DM/PM
Old Apr 19, 2018, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Can't get to anything on arrival anyway. On departure, there's a separate lounge available for Gold's to use (No. 1 lounge). Plat's/Diamond's can access the VS Clubhouse. DL Amex Reserve card is only good for access to actual DL Sky Club locations (DL does not have any in Europe).
Old Apr 19, 2018, 12:38 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by LBJ
Can't get to anything on arrival anyway. On departure, there's a separate lounge available for Gold's to use (No. 1 lounge). Plat's/Diamond's can access the VS Clubhouse. DL Amex Reserve card is only good for access to actual DL Sky Club locations (DL does not have any in Europe).
This is not entirely correct. PM and DM can access Revivals, the VS arrival lounge at LHR, when arriving in any cabin on a US-LHR flight, as can D1 and UC pax.

Last edited by CarmenOM; Apr 19, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Old Apr 19, 2018, 10:35 pm

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
Correct, PM/DMs and D1 can use the Revivals lounge (Virgin operated) which is outside customs, landside. It's a nice refresher spot and closes at 3 PM.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 8:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Sorry for the silly questions; I'm new at this.

I understand the above posts to say that after I arrive at Heathrow terminal 3 on Delta flight 10 in Delta One class (scheduled arrival at 0755) and clear customs, I can use the Virgin Atlantic arrivals lounge. Did I get that right? In case it matters, I am flying on an award ticket issued by Air France.

On a related note, what are my options before departure from MSP?

Thanks for any help you provide to this novice.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:08 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Yes, you can use the arrivals lounge at LHR. You can also use the Sky Club at MSP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.