Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Which Sky Club at BOS Terminal A is better: Main Terminal by A7 or Satellite by A18?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Sky Club at BOS Terminal A is better: Main Terminal by A7 or Satellite by A18?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

I'll be in Boston flying to LHR and may arrive several hours early on a Wednesday. Which is the better Sky Club in terms of comfort, cleanliness, food, bottled water/soft drinks/wine, USB ports, quieter TVs, and the like? My flight will probably depart in the satellite terminal but it's not a big deal to walk over there if the club by A7 is better.

Which do you all prefer? Thanks.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Both are similar in quality in terms of their amenities, the one in the satellite is larger and has a better way onto the runway, so I usually go there.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Yeah, same/similar amenities and food etc. If you want to sit at the bar, the main terminal one has bar stools, while the satellite has high tables in the bar area but no seats actually at the bar.

Personally I just go to the one I am flying out of since I haven't found that much of a difference.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 11:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Personally, I prefer the one in the satellite terminal, the times I'm there it's usually less crowded and has nicer views of the runway/Boston Harbor.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Titanium
I just use the one closest to my gate. I like the satellite better, but not enough to walk between the concourses.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Analise
Which is the better Sky Club in terms of comfort, cleanliness, food, bottled water/soft drinks/wine, USB ports, quieter TVs, and the like? My flight will probably depart in the satellite terminal but it's not a big deal to walk over there if the club by A7 is better.

Which do you all prefer? Thanks.
Satellite Terminal club is your best bet. Food, beverages, plug ins, TVs and furniture are the same in both clubs. Satellite is less crowded, larger, more spread out and has a way better view. I echo the other point that the only real reason that I would walk over to the other club if I was leaving from the satellite is if I wanted to talk to a bartender.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 4:32 pm

For the average flyer, I would say just go to the one closest to your departure gate (the satellite terminal).

For someone interested in visting lounges, like you and I, I would suggest going to both lounges. You will have plenty of time to look around and enjoy a drink in both lounges.

Have they both been updated to the new style? I haven't been there in a while, when I last was there the satellite terminal was an older decor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.