Moderator Changes in Delta Forum

Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:53 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

Exclamation Moderator Changes in Delta Forum

Our esteemed, long-time Moderator, RSSrsvp has decided to step down as a Delta Moderator. I appreciate the opportunity to have been a co-moderator with RSSrsvp. He has been an outstanding Moderator and Canarsie and I will miss him. He will continue to moderate the Travel With Pets Forum.
I am pleased to announce that Ryandc99 will now be co- moderating the DL Forum along with myself and Canarsie. Ryandc99 is currently moderating the Alaska and Mileage Run Forums and is a well respected member of the Flyertalk Community.
I hope that you will express your gratitude to RSSrsvp for his years of service and will also warmly welcome Ryandc99 to the Delta Moderating Team.
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator
Old Mar 20, 2018, 10:34 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I never thought I would see the day when the Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles forum would not have RSSrsvp serving as one of its moderators — but after greater than 15 years of service, he has stepped down. I will miss co-moderating this forum with my esteemed colleague, as he really cared about this forum and its participants.

Please join obscure2k and I in welcoming ryandc99 as the newest moderator of the Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles forum — especially as for once, I am no longer the junior moderator of this forum despite first being appointed as a moderator of this forum on July 1, 2004...
Old Mar 20, 2018, 11:57 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to joining the team here!
tkey75, CKDGM, obscure2k and 11 others like this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I am no longer the junior moderator of this forum despite first being appointed as a moderator of this forum on July 1, 2004...
Man, you are old.
tkey75, Cholula and Traveller like this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by indufan
Man, you are old.
Look who is talking, Mr. I Registered on FlyerTalk Three Months Before You Did...
fti and Traveller like this.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by obscure2k
Our esteemed, long-time Moderator, RSSrsvp has decided to step down as a Delta Moderator. I appreciate the opportunity to have been a co-moderator with RSSrsvp. He has been an outstanding Moderator and Canarsie and I will miss him. He will continue to moderate the Travel With Pets Forum.
I am pleased to announce that Ryandc99 will now be co- moderating the DL Forum along with myself and Canarsie. Ryandc99 is currently moderating the Alaska and Mileage Run Forums and is a well respected member of the Flyertalk Community.
I hope that you will express your gratitude to RSSrsvp for his years of service and will also warmly welcome Ryandc99 to the Delta Moderating Team.
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator
With a heavy heart I thought it best to step down as I have relocated and DL will no longer be my primary carrier. Working with obscure2k and Canarsie these many years has been a privilege, in addition I will miss many people I have grown to know in this forum. I wish Ryandc99 all the very best as you have two of FT's best moderators to work with!
Old Mar 24, 2018, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by RSSrsvp

With a heavy heart I thought it best to step down as I have relocated and DL will no longer be my primary carrier. Working with obscure2k and Canarsie these many years has been a privilege, in addition I will miss many people I have grown to know in this forum. I wish Ryandc99 all the very best as you have two of FT's best moderators to work with!
I predict a joyous afterlife for you when your time comes.

You have already spent your time in purgatory.

And, even though you may have suspended me once, thank you for your efforts in the forum. ^
RSSrsvp, amanuensis and obscure2k like this.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
I predict a joyous afterlife for you when your time comes.

And, even though you may have suspended me once, thank you for your efforts in the forum. ^
Spoken like a true FT warrior!!! ^

PS, now that I am no longer a mod in the DL forum I feel it is totally appropriate to add my signature to my posts.
obscure2k likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 6:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter

Originally Posted by RSSrsvp
Spoken like a true FT warrior!!! ^

Although, considering recent events... I am not sure that the Travel With Pets forum is going to provide you much respite.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 10:25 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott & IHG Platty; HH Diamonte
Great job RSSrsvp...thanks for deleting my posts!

Welcome Ryandc99. Please don't delete my posts!

Last edited by pharmawalk; Mar 26, 2018 at 8:15 am
Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pharmawalk

That reminds me of the famous clich, Talk The Talk, Walk The Walk!
obscure2k likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by pharmawalk

Content such as this is how one knows that one is in the Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles forum on FlyerTalk...
ACCDraw likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.