Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lack of Comfort+ on CRJ 200?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by coke cans and winglets
SBN-ATL had a 900 from about March of last year to about September-ish. I fly this route very frequently and don’t really get it either, the last three times I’ve done this route in the 200 we’ve had weight issues because of the new FAA weights on the 200 not to mention that flight is a long time on a 200. It needs at least a 700 back desperately.
The CR9's return to route on May 5th (2x daily + 1x CR2). Meanwhile, the DTW/MSP-SBN routes have been chopped to 1x daily through end-of-schedule. All is not roses for those routes.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Radisson Premium, Global Entry, CLEAR
Originally Posted by xliioper
The CR9's return to route on May 5th (2x daily + 1x CR2). Meanwhile, the DTW/MSP-SBN routes have been chopped to 1x daily through end-of-schedule. All is not roses for those routes.
I did see that, I’m just not getting my hopes up quite yet in case there’s a schedule change between now and then that screws it over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.