Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone else get food poisoning Friday night from the LAX T3 SkyClub???

Anyone else get food poisoning Friday night from the LAX T3 SkyClub???

Old Mar 14, 2018, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA
Originally Posted by 355F1
I am certainly not a doctor, and I have only had food poising once--and it also kicked in within about 4-5 hours. I had no stomach pains, no sickness feeling. Just straight liquid coming out the back end at 2am, 5am, 9am, 12pm, 1pm, and 6 pm. It ws not fun. When I got food poisoning in Bangkok I felt completely sick for about 20 hours straight. I feel extremely dehydrated today and weak from it.
Not necessarily food poisoning. I wouldn't personally make a case of this. Stress or other seemingly random things can bring on these symptoms. Or just a reaction to a food that your body didn't like. Even lactose intolerance. Without any pain, cramping, projectile vomiting, noxious gas, etc, I'd say you got off easy.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by apodo77
Heck a 3 day back to back MR can weaken the immune system and cause the stomach distress. That's hard on even the most seasoned traveler. No clue why somoene would subject themselves to that.
Hopefully you are feeling better by now.
+1. Weeken immune system from traveling and irregular / poor food choce for 72 hours. I would be sick for sure. Why did you subject yourself to that?
Old Mar 14, 2018, 6:51 pm

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Mrs. P. And I were at the T3 SkyClub on Friday from 9 pm to Midnight.
We had:
the cold chicken
the cold noodles next to the chicken
the ginger rice
the carrot mixture

I don’t know what quantity, knowing exactly what I ate last week seems a little OCD.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 11:17 am
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Just got a call from DL customer service regarding my comment/complaint.

No other reports of food poisoning.

She thanked me for reporting it.

And she deposited 10,000 SkyMiles into my account (I did NOT ask for nor expect this) ^
GoAmtrak likes this.

Last edited by 355F1; Mar 15, 2018 at 11:26 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.