Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL International Onboard Experience Comparison

Old Mar 9, 2018, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum

Searched for a thread that just discusses international flight onboard experiences for all cabins but couldn't find one that wasn't specific to a cabin.

This article is a good comparison of all the DL international cabin experiences and thought I would share.

https://travelcodex.com/delta-air-lines-2018-service/
Old Mar 14, 2018, 11:53 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Geez, I have been in every one of those aircraft types The picture is a dated for sure. Both 767 and 777 have refreshed interior with the better Panasonic IFE.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 6:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wlau
Geez, I have been in every one of those aircraft types The picture is a dated for sure. Both 767 and 777 have refreshed interior with the better Panasonic IFE.
? The 777 fleet that is currently in service does not have the Panasonic eX3 (or ex2) IFE, pretty sure it's the 3000i system pictured in the article. That comes in with the fleet refresh (of which only one bird is currently in mods as a prototype and isn't expected out till June per FT updates).

Nothing with photos of IFE screens in the DL 767 in the aticle, but those have the same screens they had when they installed the Vantage seats years ago up front, they do have the eX2 with updated screens down back.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 3:26 pm

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Originally Posted by sky303
? The 777 fleet that is currently in service does not have the Panasonic eX3 (or ex2) IFE, pretty sure it's the 3000i system pictured in the article. That comes in with the fleet refresh (of which only one bird is currently in mods as a prototype and isn't expected out till June per FT updates).

Nothing with photos of IFE screens in the DL 767 in the aticle, but those have the same screens they had when they installed the Vantage seats years ago up front, they do have the eX2 with updated screens down back.
What are you talking about... Many if not most of 777 and 767 has eX systems and it has been this way for quite some time. there are some 767 left with 3000i which is resistive touch.

I think you are confused with the latest retro of matching A350's interior. There are many 777 and 767 with eX system installed...of current interior style. 767 with eX is my favorite aircraft.

How about look at this
... eX2 installed on 767 back in 2014... but I think it might be an eXLite.

Last edited by wlau; Jun 17, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Old Jun 17, 2018, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for reviving a 3 month old thread to be incorrect and pedantic. The 777s still have 3000i, save for the one that just came out of mods. During the refit they are being updated to a new eX gen system. As for the 767s, I noted that nothing in the article was of a 767 AND that 767 J still features resistive touch 3000i-era displays (which is true) but that most 767s have eX systems in Y. How about: learn to read?
Old Jun 18, 2018, 3:08 pm

Here is a DL 777 with eX2 but the older display bezel design that's touch-based. 3-3-3 config, Boeing style bin and of course Delta wallpaper on the screen...and this is not that one just came out of the new 777 retrofit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.