Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Connections Domestic DL to Intl MU

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2018, 9:43 am
Original Poster

SFO Connections Domestic DL to Intl MU

Good Day! Looking for some insights please regarding doing an Domestic to Intl connect at SFO (in June) arriving on DL (terminal 1C) and going on MU (International Terminal A). We'll have about 2 hours. I did some research and it looks like there is no air side connector between the two terminals. It also looks like the land side walkway between terminal 1 and terminal A is closed for construction until much later this year (after our expected travel).

Is the only way/best way for us to do this to exit terminal 1C take the air train to terminal A and go through security etc.. and proceed to the gate? Any guesses approximately how long that may take?

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 12, 2018, 9:58 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jetblue-jfk-roc
Is the only way/best way for us to do this to exit terminal 1C take the air train to terminal A and go through security etc.. and proceed to the gate? Any guesses approximately how long that may take?
You are correct that there is no airside connection between those two. It's only one stop on the Airtrain. I would guess 10 minutes, tops from when you exit T1C to when you reach the security line in IntlA. (If you wanted the exercise you could walk the long way around 1-> 2-> 3-> G -> A, but...)
Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Zorak
You are correct that there is no airside connection between those two. It's only one stop on the Airtrain. I would guess 10 minutes, tops from when you exit T1C to when you reach the security line in IntlA. (If you wanted the exercise you could walk the long way around 1-> 2-> 3-> G -> A, but...)
But what ... if you've got the time, and aren't schlepping too much stuff, I'd take the walk. 20 minutes.
The Situation likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.