Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Using GUC via DM Line on Partner Airline Questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using GUC via DM Line on Partner Airline Questions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2018, 9:18 am

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, various hotel
Originally Posted by bgriff
Similarly Delta won’t sell you DL flight numbers on KLM flights to Southeast Asia even though for example JFK-AMS-SIN is actually a fairly direct routing.
You're right about SIN, but oddly Delta will sell JFK-AMS-KUL/BKK with DL flight numbers all the way.
bgriff likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Thanks for the reply. @bgriff @SamOF I do have another question pertaining RUC (sorry for off-topic but nobody replied on the other post and you seem to be very knowledgeable)

Im a Delta Diamond Medallion, and have an ATL-LAX flight on a 777 in april. Its an award travel (not pay-with-miles, straight up award travel), I hit DL up on twitter asked them to apply a RUC I had from last year Platinum status, and they waitlisted me. Now I read the rules on RUC and they cant be applied to award travel. Im confused as to what I should do, if I leave it there will the system "allow" the upg and increase my chances? Or will it cause a glitch and actually decrease my chances of getting it as a DM Comp Upg? The itinerary does show as upgrade: waitlisted idk what the agent did but he managed to put the RUC through.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks everyone for advice and help. Used combination of Delta.com, Expert Flyer and Google Flights. Found open Z Fares and called with specific date, time and flights. Upper Deck 747 going SFO->AMS and return on 789! Super excited.

And to note it did go into Z Fare...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.