My new medallion tags are here!

Old Mar 6, 18, 10:28 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: MSP
Posts: 164
My new medallion tags are here!

The accompanying letter said "print this on a paper you gate louse and staple it to the pillow cover you use for a carryon!"

How did they know about my carryon? Delta IT is #1 , they know everything about me!

KM tags
zeebanker is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 10:41 am
  #2  
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: PIT
Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Posts: 15,408
Congratulations on yer new status!

The only tiny problem, could be your "KM" moniker. I think that's already in use by these:

AANYC1981 and zeebanker like this.
davetravels is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 11:29 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: MSP
Posts: 164
Originally Posted by davetravels View Post
Congratulations on yer new status!

The only tiny problem, could be your "KM" moniker. I think that's already in use by these:
True, but does it come with a lifetime status like this one does? In my excitement, I forgot to attach the back of the card in the first post.



solewalker, langbr01 and jinglish like this.
zeebanker is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 1:06 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Northern California
Programs: DL DM Charter, 2.9MM; 2019 PM and falling; Kettle everywhere else
Posts: 243
"Kettle Medallion!" Sounds like an oxymoron. Personally I have achieved Ham Sandwich Medallion status. Just waiting for my card to arrive.
ACCDraw likes this.
lbcnu is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 9:22 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,079
Originally Posted by zeebanker View Post
The accompanying letter said "print this on a paper you gate louse and staple it to the pillow cover you use for a carryon!"

How did they know about my carryon? Delta IT is #1 , they know everything about me!

KM tags
That is not a kettle. That is a teapot. This is a kettle.
You are an American.
jinglish and LAX-1K like this.
flyerslc is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 9:53 pm
  #6  
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: PIT
Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Posts: 15,408
You used to be able to find them here, in Austin TX, but, I see this place is out of business. I don't know where they eat now.

davetravels is offline  
Old Mar 6, 18, 10:36 pm
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SFO/SJC, BWI
Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Gold
Posts: 13,254
Originally Posted by lbcnu View Post
"Kettle Medallion!" Sounds like an oxymoron. Personally I have achieved Ham Sandwich Medallion status. Just waiting for my card to arrive.
Are you sure you haven't already been sitting on it this whole time?
lbcnu likes this.
Zorak is offline  
Old Mar 7, 18, 11:05 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: MSP
Posts: 164
Originally Posted by flyerslc View Post
That is not a kettle. That is a teapot. This is a kettle.
You are an American.
But naturally, Delta wouldn't expect me to know the difference. And yes, I'm American (why on earth would I fly Delta so much otherwise? Oh yes, I live in MSP, that's why).
zeebanker is offline  
Old Mar 7, 18, 11:12 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Dallas
Programs: Delta-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium Ambassador, Hyatt-Globalist
Posts: 140
I've been trying to get one of those Kryptonium ones printed or Unobtanium but can't find a place that doesn't give me the copyright runaround.
CloneCones is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: