Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Duplication?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2018, 6:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I am also an aisle seat only person. I would prefer a C+ bulkhead aisle seat to a domestic F window. Just sharing this because I would also be very frustrated, and might even ask to switch flights.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA 1MM (former 1K, Delta Platinum))
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
A FAM isn't going to identify himself.
First, study the reading materials and recreational activities. Inconsistent with earning enough to pay for first or have work pay for first? We're down to FAM or inherited wealth.

Now study the suit. Inherited wealth won't be a cheap synthetic.

Back when one couldn't operate devices below 10,000', I called a FAM candidate (passed the above two tests) out for ignoring this instruction. His response made it pretty clear he imagined he was holding the plane up on his shoulders, his presence was what mattered. Bingo.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 9:48 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Syzygies
We're down to FAM or inherited wealth.

Now study the suit. Inherited wealth won't be a cheap synthetic.
The cost of domestic F makes it available to far larger segment of the population than those flying on their employers dime or those with inherited wealth. There are plenty of upper middle income people who will spend a few hundred dollars extra to fly F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.