Million Miller Status reduced again!

Old Feb 20, 2018, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by Often1
The fact that it is harder for OP to see the designation can only mean that he values staring at the tags to tell himself that he is important.
My offer remains open - I'll be glad to meet any of you in person and buy you a beer or similar in the SkyClub. I'll be in ATL & DTW clubs 3 times this week , 3 times next week. I promise to stop staring at my tags as I usually like to look at people in the eyes.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
I'm with Tomphot on this debate. Not that I care who knows I'm Diamond (currently at least), but it sets the stage for a real MM devaluation.Perhaps no more "unlimited" domestic upgrades for Silvers and 1MM'ers.

I'd be glad to drink with Tomphot anytime. Too bad I went for two x 25,000 miles + GUC's as my Choice Benefits selection.
(That was a rational decision considering the SAN Skyclub takes away all the food over an hour before the last red-eye. That little jewel of a lounge isn't so nice anymore)
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL AMEX Reserve
TBH.. I use the blingy DM tags on my bag in hopes that SP's who are crowding the gate will yield to my boarding priority. Plastic tags aren't quite the same effect.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
There have been reports of some partner lounges not letting SkyClub members in if they cannot produce the physical card.

But, DL management is going to solve that problem in January 2019.
Yep, it was like this at CPT
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:51 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Yeah I'm sure the guys in the ATL secret underground devaulation labs are rubbing their hands together, saying "NOW we've got em, we used the 12 point font instead of the 18 point font, CHESSMATE MMs!"
Old Feb 20, 2018, 9:38 pm

How can MM be devalued if it is worth nothing other than a bump to Silver if you otherwise don't qualify for Silver?

Last edited by BigFlyer; Feb 20, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Old Feb 21, 2018, 12:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I’ve seen more MM recognition in the past two years than ever before and it’s been nice.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
You have to hold it up to a light? Delta has just gone too far this time!
Old Feb 21, 2018, 3:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Stopped putting tags on my bag a long time ago.

The Earth is still spinning and the world hasn't come to an end...
Old Feb 21, 2018, 3:38 am

Programs: DL DM, GOES
TSA has yet to notice that I've sharpened my DM tags to a razor blade finish on all the edges... I am like Ninja! Prepared at moment's notice to slice through bad policies and unwitting Kettles.

(JK TSA HQ!!!)
Old Feb 21, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
I am astounded that this thread remains unlocked, so IBTL.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 9:34 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Million Miller Status reduced again!
I'm still wondering what a Million Miller is.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 10:03 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
You can't see the MM or ST Elite on the tag or card......

I fly J international so my BP gets me into lounge but I have wondered what would happen if I had to show the card to get in.

This was not an assault on MM's, but all DM's......cheapie tags....I need the metal ones to warn the lowly GM/PM/FO to part the boarding lane for my arrival
Old Feb 21, 2018, 10:04 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
"assault"
Old Feb 21, 2018, 10:26 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by pvn
Yeah I'm sure the guys in the ATL secret underground devaulation labs are rubbing their hands together, saying "NOW we've got em, we used the 12 point font instead of the 18 point font, CHESSMATE MMs!"
Well, I bet they spent many thousands of dollars debating and mocking up and having meetings about what font size to use.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.