Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DM requal packet received today 2/14/2018

DM requal packet received today 2/14/2018

Old May 10, 2018, 3:38 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
Got mine in about a month
Old May 10, 2018, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by RFDMinnesota
How long after qualifying until can I expect to receive my 1MM packet?
I qualified mid-January and received the tags a couple weeks later. I received them before I received my 2018 regular diamond pack and thought I got screwed out of my JWD but then realized they had sent the MM pack separate from the regular diamond pack and received that a couple weeks later.

The only thing you receive in the MM pack are the tags that are identical to the diamond tags except they say 1MM in very small letter that you can't really even see. I can't remember if the letter to select my gift was sent in a snail mail or as an email.

I haven't noticed MM being given any special recognition. The only time I was thanked for being a 1MM was one time when I called the diamond desk but my flight activity has been really low this year.
Old May 10, 2018, 5:06 pm

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I qualified mid-January and received the tags a couple weeks later. I received them before I received my 2018 regular diamond pack and thought I got screwed out of my JWD but then realized they had sent the MM pack separate from the regular diamond pack and received that a couple weeks later.

The only thing you receive in the MM pack are the tags that are identical to the diamond tags except they say 1MM in very small letter that you can't really even see. I can't remember if the letter to select my gift was sent in a snail mail or as an email.

I haven't noticed MM being given any special recognition. The only time I was thanked for being a 1MM was one time when I called the diamond desk but my flight activity has been really low this year.
I get thanked for being a MM almost without exception when I check in to a Skyclub. Seems very consistent. Gate agents can be hit or miss, but the Skyclub is usually spot on.
Old May 10, 2018, 11:17 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Well here we are in the second week of May, and I have yet to receive my 2018 DM Credential Packet. I have been a DM every year since becoming a DM Charter Member eight years ago and have always received my Credential Packet in February of every year. Any other DMs out there who haven't received their 2018 packet yet?
Old May 11, 2018, 6:45 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
just call the diamond desk and they'll send you another

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.