Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Booked ticket using travel voucher for 2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2018, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum

Booked a ticket for my wife and I yesterday using a travel voucher under her name, but she had a change in work schedule and can no longer go. I can cancel within 24 hour adn rebook but the price has gone up. Can I ask that my wife be removed from the reservation? If so what happen s to the travel voucher that was under her name since she is no longer travellling?
Old Jan 29, 2018, 1:53 pm

Ask them to split the reservation and then cancel your wife's trip. No idea how it works with the voucher but you should receive a refund to your original form of payment with a 24 hour cancel, so most likely value back on the voucher or a new voucher issued.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 2:02 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
It should go back into a travel voucher (eCredit?) in her account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.