Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Drink Coupons?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2018, 10:29 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by flyerCO
If you re-read, that's exactly what I said. As a DM there's no higher level to achieve. Thus you only get the 4 at beginning of the year. A PM would get 4 at start of year and then if manage to not only to requalify for PM, but achieve DM they get 4 more. However the next year they would only get the 4 at start of year. Since there's no higher level to achieve, it's not possible for a DM to get any more than the 4 given at start of year.

Basically DM get screwed on the free drink coupons. DM should really get 16 at beginning of the year, PM 12, GM 8, and FO 4.

However everyone gets only the 4 with DM having no way of earning more.
If Delta cared they would just match AA and UA and give DM a free food / drink item on each flight rather than be petty and require drink coupons - but they don't. So enjoy your 4 drink coupons - that's enough to cover about 5% of the segments I spend in regular economy.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 2:56 pm

I’ve heard you can tweet and ask for addditional coupons as a DM. Is this not the case?
Old Oct 29, 2018, 3:01 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Alaska MVP, Bonvoy (lol) Ambassador
Originally Posted by trentryan
I’ve heard you can tweet and ask for addditional coupons as a DM. Is this not the case?
I don't have a Twitter account so I can't speak to that. I have heard of Diamonds calling in and asking for more and having them granted.

Regardless, even if they will keep giving you more, "call and beg" isn't exactly industry-leading as a benefit when compared to AA/UA.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 9:32 am

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Any Delta drink coupons available?

Son is flying Delta from Utah to Iceland with a long layover in NY the 26th. Anyone who has any expiring at the end of this month and willing to donate a couple? Most appreciated. thanks
Old Jan 20, 2019, 10:23 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by duranza
Son is flying Delta from Utah to Iceland with a long layover in NY the 26th. Anyone who has any expiring at the end of this month and willing to donate a couple? Most appreciated. thanks
Sure, PM me with your email.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Originally Posted by Billy Mumphrey
Sure, PM me with your email.
Sent, thank you so much
Old Jan 20, 2019, 12:10 pm

Programs: DL DM
I’ve got 4 available that are expiring at the end of the month, with no use for them. Happy to share with whoever could put them to good use.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 12:38 pm

Programs: DL GM/Hilton Gold
I can in two days!
Old Jan 20, 2019, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I never got them as a silver but I got my four when I hit gold. did not get an additional four when I crossed platinum.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 4:43 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, SM Diamond
I have 6 vouchers (drink) I can give
Old Jan 20, 2019, 9:27 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
How do you transfer them via E-mail?

If I convert them into JPGs and post them on this site can y"ll just jump on them and see who gets to use the bar codes first?
Old Jan 21, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
How do you transfer them via E-mail?

If I convert them into JPGs and post them on this site can y"ll just jump on them and see who gets to use the bar codes first?
I pdf them and them email them to whoever PMs me first, but jpgs should be fine too, as long as they can scan them.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 10:42 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, AA, WP
Originally Posted by ethernal
If Delta cared they would just match AA and UA and give DM a free food / drink item on each flight rather than be petty and require drink coupons - but they don't. So enjoy your 4 drink coupons - that's enough to cover about 5% of the segments I spend in regular economy.
Ah, remember the old days when you could use a coupon on a snack item. When I wore a younger man's clothes...
Old Jan 21, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA
Originally Posted by daloosh
Ah, remember the old days when you could use a coupon on a snack item. When I wore a younger man's clothes...

I still have some 1K certs from United (they won't accept them anymore) that were good for your choice of a drink, snack or movie. I don't even remember how the movie thing worked. I think you got those horrid old headphones after handing over your $.
daloosh likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 7:11 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Mod delete

Last edited by 3Cforme; Jan 22, 2019 at 5:30 am Reason: post deleted at poster's request

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.