Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

I am completely stumped on getting my EBP to show on lock screen

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2017, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Marriott, IHG

i must have changed some setting on my iPhone because my EBP does not show up on the lock screen. I’ve added the EBP to my wallet and I’ve futzed the settings to no avail.

Any suggestions? Should I just delete and reinstall? I don’t think it is a Delta app issue, but who knows
Old Dec 2, 2017, 7:02 pm

Programs: Skymiles GM
Sounds like it's an Apple Wallet issue. Try these suggestions [link].
Old Dec 2, 2017, 7:32 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Do you have do not disturb mode set to auto-activate while driving? That killed boarding passes on the lock screen for me.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 7:50 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
I’m assuming you’ve restarted your phone (a full power down, restart after a couple minutes), especially if you’ve recently updated to one of the myriad of iOS updates that have come out. I generally get password fails which I know I’ve typed correctly and start there.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Marriott, IHG
Thanks

thanks for the tips. I’ve checked the settings (especially the DND while driving) and hopefully it will work on my next trip.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 6:50 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by No_Name
i must have changed some setting on my iPhone because my EBP does not show up on the lock screen. I’ve added the EBP to my wallet and I’ve futzed the settings to no avail.

Any suggestions? Should I just delete and reinstall? I don’t think it is a Delta app issue, but who knows
Have you considered using your SkyMiles number as a QR code on your lock screen rather than +1/kids/dog etc (black background with white QR code)?

https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/

You can always board with your SkyMiles number (once checked in).

Old Dec 3, 2017, 7:21 am
pvn
Suspended

If you blurred that because you're worried about someone figuring out your number, you should blur it a lot more because that's not enough.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 7:21 am
pvn
Suspended

And your skymiles number QR isn't going to help you get through TSA
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: HH Diamond
I just turned mine off on my iPad. Go under notifications, then go down to apple wallet and turn on notifications, you will have a choice to show things on your lock screen. Hopefully that works.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 9:52 am
Used to be PWMRamper

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Renes Points
Have you considered using your SkyMiles number as a QR code on your lock screen rather than +1/kids/dog etc (black background with white QR code)?

https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/

You can always board with your SkyMiles number (once checked in).

Rene, do you just do your SkyMiles number as plain text? Does this read properly when you board?
Old Dec 3, 2017, 4:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by MSPGabe
Rene, do you just do your SkyMiles number as plain text? Does this read properly when you board?
You use your plain text SkyMiles number to get the QR code. I have used this to board and to enter Sky Clubs yes. Clearly will not work at TSA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.