FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hello! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1880052-hello.html)

av8rsamr Nov 29, 2017 8:06 am

Hello!

Hi, everyone.

This is my first post on FlyerTalk, but I've been lurking for months. Advice from members here as assisted me in many DL travels. I just wanted to say hello. I'm a relatively new PM (and will continue to be next year) so I figured now is a good a time as any to ask some questions and participate in this community.

Hope you all are doing well. I look forward to getting to know some of you! :-)

Sam

davetravels Nov 29, 2017 9:57 am

Hello! :) Welcome to FlyerTalk Delta forum!

We eagerly await your questions!

El Boocho Nov 29, 2017 11:31 am

Welcome!

Renes Points Nov 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by av8rsamr (Post 29113581)
Hi, everyone.

This is my first post on FlyerTalk, but I've been lurking for months. Advice from members here as assisted me in many DL travels. I just wanted to say hello. I'm a relatively new PM (and will continue to be next year) so I figured now is a good a time as any to ask some questions and participate in this community.

Sam

Welcome to FT and you seem to already understand FT quite well I would say! ;)

355F1 Nov 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Yes! Welcome!!! :)

Tons of helpful folks on this forum, for sure!!! :)

hi55us Nov 29, 2017 1:47 pm

We should give out special awards to people who hit PM without posting on FT :)

ryandc99 Nov 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Welcome to flyertalk!

mglvrug Nov 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Welcome aboard, Sam!

av8rsamr Nov 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks, everyone!

Originally Posted by hi55us (Post 29114836)

I've been debating joining for months. Glad I finally did!

PayItForward Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi, everyone.

Sam

Welcome!

Originally Posted by hi55us (Post 29114836)

Cool. Can I submit a back-dated application for the award :D

FlyerWx Nov 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi, everyone.

Sam

Welcome!

I stumbled into FlyerTalk a little over a year ago and have learned so many new things. The collective knowledge here is wonderful. Hope you enjoy! :)

Youngmiler Nov 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Why couldn't one of your first post be like, "I need 35,000 MQMs to get Diamond for 2018 and I have a $500 budget and can only do it on Tuesday Dec 5th - someone please find me a trip" or starting a new thread about a very covered and old topic because who ever thought a search button would exist.

I'm just kidding - welcome to FT, glad you made a nice introduction post, hope you're enjoying Delta!

davetravels Nov 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by Youngmiler (Post 29116256)
Why couldn't one of your first post be like, "I need 35,000 MQMs to get Diamond for 2018 and I have a $500 budget and can only do it on Tuesday Dec 5th - someone please find me a trip" or starting a new thread about a very covered and old topic because who ever thought a search button would exist.

There are seats open in First Class on the seat map. Why didn't my upgrade clear?!?

;) :D ;)

hi55us Nov 30, 2017 6:44 am

Originally Posted by Youngmiler (Post 29116256)

I'm just kidding - welcome to FT, glad you made a nice introduction post, hope you're enjoying Delta!

How come my upgrade didn't clear and I'm being offered $19 to fly in F from ATL-SEA? :p

ATOBTTR Nov 30, 2017 8:21 am

Hello

It’s me.
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything

;)
(This was my first thought upon seeing the thread title :p )