Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Remember the Cadillac Cimarron - that's what the A350 is...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Remember the Cadillac Cimarron - that's what the A350 is...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHDIA, SPG PLAT, DLDIA
Thought so.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 11:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Fish Creek
C'mon CP & KJ, how many flights have you taken on the A350? All thunder, no rain.
There is nothing wrong at all with your review. You bought the product and tested it out for yourself. Pay no attention to the Delta fanboys.
DiverDave and GuyverII like this.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Delta A350 Trolling

Originally Posted by CPMaverick
Experience is not relevant if all the person does is rant, speak in hyperbole, and attack others. Feel free to spout your superiority, I'm not listening any longer because your opinion is worthless to me. You seem to be trolling so I doubt you have even taken that A350 anyway. There will be other, more level-headed people that will review the A350 in due time.

It's too bad, because I did remember the Cimarron and I thought this was going to be an interesting comparison about the A350 being a parts-bin special like that sad Caddy was. Sadly not, just childish ranting.
I would love to see the next person's reaction when their shin gets crushed after you attack me and accuse me of trolling. Thank you for sharing your uninformed opinion.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPMaverick
Experience is not relevant if all the person does is rant, speak in hyperbole, and attack others. Feel free to spout your superiority, I'm not listening any longer because your opinion is worthless to me. You seem to be trolling so I doubt you have even taken that A350 anyway. There will be other, more level-headed people that will review the A350 in due time.

It's too bad, because I did remember the Cimarron and I thought this was going to be an interesting comparison about the A350 being a parts-bin special like that sad Caddy was. Sadly not, just childish ranting.
Hey CP
I've got nothing to do for another 7 hrs so keep slinging mud. C'mon big mouth.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 12:26 am

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
Not flown the Delta A350 but the AY version is excellent. I hear good things about the EI ones as well.

As for it being plastic, well that is the trend now. 747s won't fly forever sadly and the replacements need to make the most of technological advances.
CPMaverick and Keith2004 like this.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 5:28 am

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, being on the internet, people in my experience will be even more vocal due to the anonymity of it.

I flew on Lufthansa First Class on the 744 back when they had the seat and bed combo and I sweat through my clothes and the sheet it was so hot, I did not love it but it is what it is and I did not blame Lufthansa, others slept comfortably, even my wife, so it was my problem not anyone elses, an air vent would have helped, I now bring a small usb powered fan to help circulate the air and hopefully keep me cooler.

The original poster is entitled to his/her opinion, everyone is going to have a different experience, some will love it, others will have it, just the way of the world.

Unbeknownst to me my buddy a UNITED Airlines Global Service Member flew on the DELTA A350 after UNITED had an issue ex-DTW and re-routed him on DELTA.

He said the Flight Attendant's service at least on his flight was materially better than the average UNITED Flight Attendant, the presentation of the food and the quality of it was somewhat better than UNITED, especially the second service which he said on UNITED looks amazingly cheap.

The seat he called a mixed bag, he found the seat itself comfortable though he wished the seat came with an extra pillow and maybe a mattress pad. He liked the door though he added that it did not really add that much, it was more cool than useful, either way he rated the flight far better than UNITED which he rode home and the only thing on UNITED he gave higher marks to was the Gel Cooling Pillow, the mattress pad and a slightly larger main entree size portion though he felt that maybe DELTA was using higher quality ingredients.
CPMaverick likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Thanks to all for sharing their thoughts on this subject, the OP has shared his feelings and it is time to close this one down. Please resist the urge to start another thread with the same type of content.

RSSrsvp - Moderator
Croptop likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.