Can't Select MM Gift?

Old Nov 10, 17, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM
Question Can't Select MM Gift?

Hi All,

I made MM a couple months ago but haven't picked my gift. Today, when I clicked on the link in the email congratulating me for becoming a MM, I can't access the gift page. (The link worked a couple weeks ago: https://www.delta.com/mmgift.) When I log into my account on DL.com and click on the "Million Miler" program, there's no link to the page with the gifts. So, I'm not sure how else to get to this page...

Is anyone else having this same issue? I really, really hope that they didn't eliminate the gifts, specifically luggage, as part of the MM program.

I don't think there's an deadline for picking my gift--at least based on some of the experiences of fellow FTers--but maybe I'm wrong? (I really hope I'm wrong.)
Old Nov 10, 17, 2:03 pm
LBJ
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM
Try adding a slash to the URL https://www.delta.com/mmgift/. The link is at the bottom of the "My Skymiles" dropdown list.
Old Nov 10, 17, 2:24 pm

Programs: FD, Frequence, KrisFlyer, BA Executive Club
Not that it will affect me for some time, if ever, but how do MMs with international addresses get their gifts? Or don't they, unless they happen to be able to give an alternate address?

--
Shipping
Gifts can only be shipped to mailing addresses in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam. Gifts cannot be shipped to international addresses or P.O. Boxes. Provided your address meets the shipping criteria, your gift will be shipped to the address listed in your SkyMiles profile, unless you provide an alternate shipping address. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
--
Old Nov 10, 17, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

It worked! Thanks for your help! For some reason, the TUMI Alpha or Tegra-Lite rollaboards--or any TUMI rollaboards--are no longer available anymore. I hope they're simply out of stock (and will be replenished soon) because I have no need for a briefcase or jewelry...

(I'm a 1MM)

Last edited by UVAhoo06; Nov 10, 17 at 3:21 pm
Old Nov 10, 17, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Earth. Residency:HKG formerly:YYZ Business: ATL, PVG, PEK, CAN, SZX, MNL, SIN, KUL, BKK, SGN, CPT, UIO
Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by gerardfarrell View Post
Not that it will affect me for some time, if ever, but how do MMs with international addresses get their gifts? Or don't they, unless they happen to be able to give an alternate address?

--
Shipping
Gifts can only be shipped to mailing addresses in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam. Gifts cannot be shipped to international addresses or P.O. Boxes. Provided your address meets the shipping criteria, your gift will be shipped to the address listed in your SkyMiles profile, unless you provide an alternate shipping address. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
--
My US office address was where they shipped the 2MM gift to.
Old Nov 11, 17, 7:01 am

Programs: DL DM MM
International MM can choose to receive miles, which is can be more valuable for those of us who already have too much luggage.
Old Nov 11, 17, 4:48 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, National Executive Elite
What are the current gifts? Surprised that Tumi is no longer available considering the brand is a DeltaOne partner. Is the 2MM gift selection different than 1MM?
Old Nov 11, 17, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrMilano View Post
What are the current gifts? Surprised that Tumi is no longer available considering the brand is a DeltaOne partner. Is the 2MM gift selection different than 1MM?
Here are the gifts for 1MM. As I noted in another thread, all TUMI rollaboards have been eliminated. I'm really annoyed about this because I was hoping to snag either the TUMI Alpha or Tumi Tegra-Lite, which were available just a couple weeks ago!
Attached Images    
Old Nov 12, 17, 2:19 am

Programs: DL Diam 2MM (2.3), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
2MM selection is exactly the same. When I got my 1MM gift, no Tumi at all.
Having checked the specs on Amazon, the Hartmann hard side is very light. I’d like to see some reviews on wear and tear — right now there is a review that it isn’t well balanced and falls over.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: