Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 Questions Upon Landing FCO

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 4:34 am
Original Poster

2 Questions Upon Landing FCO

I will be in Rome In April arriv on Delta from US. Am unfamiliar with FCO.
1. As an older person pls advise if there are porters available to help with luggage through to customs
2. Supposed to meet friend who is arriving around same time on a flight from Barcelona. Are our arrivals in same terminal? There will be a pickup scheduled to meet us at airport.
Thank you in advance for reply.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Jeb321
I will be in Rome In April arriv on Delta from US. Am unfamiliar with FCO.
1. As an older person pls advise if there are porters available to help with luggage through to customs
2. Supposed to meet friend who is arriving around same time on a flight from Barcelona. Are our arrivals in same terminal? There will be a pickup scheduled to meet us at airport.
Thank you in advance for reply.
I recall carts at baggage claim, didn't see any porters.

Delta uses International Terminal 3, Barcelona flights probably use Domestic Terminal 1. Look up your friend's airline here to be sure:

http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-r...-fco-fiumicino
Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
After immigration, you collect your luggage and walk through the "green" channel, presuming you have nothing to declare. It is not far from the luggage belts to the "green" channel. You are then on the landside, not far from the exit and the roadways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.