Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airbus A 321 Row 13 Question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2022, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
I was that guy on SLC-BWI redeye last year … not terrible, not fantastic; I’d probably take 13F over 13A just for the sake of having only one person to get past if I need to make a restroom visit during the flight
Old Sep 20, 2022, 5:39 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by jrl767
I was that guy on SLC-BWI redeye last year … not terrible, not fantastic; I’d probably take 13F over 13A just for the sake of having only one person to get past if I need to make a restroom visit during the flight
Yep. Was in E/F this past Sunday on the A321. Would prefer this to the 3 on the other side and having to crawl across people unless the window is an absolute necessity.
Old Sep 20, 2022, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by dcadwell
Yep. Was in E/F this past Sunday on the A321. Would prefer this to the 3 on the other side and having to crawl across people unless the window is an absolute necessity.
forgot to mention that; I am indeed a window addict — outside views, and a sidewall to lean against
dcadwell likes this.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by CVFDCHIEF180
Just curious, is there any view from the window while sitting in Row 13 EF? I know row 18 on the 757 has tons of legroom but no view from the window.....can anyone advise?
Did row 13 E/F on A321 and row 18 on 757 on one trip. 13F has views from the window but definitely a bit more of a strain on your neck than a regular window seat.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 10:09 am

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
My wife and I were in 13E/F a couple weeks ago and found it pleasant - as with the previous posts, FA was only in the jumpseat for takeoff and landing. I was able to see out the window (just behind the guy's head in the picture) with minimal contortion, though I'm kind of small. There is no window at all in row 12, so I'd avoid that row.
Old Sep 21, 2022, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by jrl767
forgot to mention that; I am indeed a window addict — outside views, and a sidewall to lean against
And to be fair, my companion in F at least had a partial window to look out of. So, it's not as if the exit door porthole was the lone option!
Old Sep 21, 2022, 5:46 pm

Programs: Delta DM (no bag tags), United Silver, Spirit - one and done, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, Avis- owes me one
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
Due to an equipment change from an A320 to an A321, I switched us from 11C -D to 13 E-F to try them out. These'll be our go to booking seats on the 321 from now on. Great leg room and under seat storage (no power or AV box under Row 12). Another benefit is that there's what I'd describe as POS protection with the hard sided seats. No way they infringe into your space in the seat area and there's plenty of "lean room" to the side for your upper body if needed.

I was in 13E and had a nice conversation with the FA.
POS protection.

As someone who easily has an inch or more to spare on each side of my seat cushion I rigorously defend “my space”.
Old Sep 23, 2022, 8:49 pm

Programs: DL DM
I didn’t have a tape measure but could swear that 13A/F seats (eg seat back) are narrower than B/E as a result of exit door protrusion. Has anyone else noticed this?
Old Dec 3, 2022, 12:56 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by tardyturtle
I didn’t have a tape measure but could swear that 13A/F seats (eg seat back) are narrower than B/E as a result of exit door protrusion. Has anyone else noticed this?
Does anyone know if this is true? I’ve had 12F and it was definitely narrow (and super uncomfortable).
strickerj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.