Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Men’s Restroom in ATL B Sky Club is disgusting

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Men’s Restroom in ATL B Sky Club is disgusting

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
How many are thinking "Where is Thomas Hudson, the Duke of Bombay, when we really need him"?

CalVol likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:35 pm
JBa

Programs: some
I wonder who doesn't clean up after himself. Does he/it do the same at home.
Often times I see my fellow travelers using common facilities and don't flush/cleaning the mess they leave at the sinks. Disgusting

I guess these are also the ones complaining about unclean SCs

Last edited by JBa; Oct 7, 2017 at 7:36 pm Reason: add on
Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
B is hit or miss for me. When it's nice, it's really nice. When it's crowded and overwhelmed it's really crowded and overwhelmed. No real in between IME.

As for the best club in ATL, I'm torn between E and the ramp level D club (i.e. NOT the old UA Club turned SC). E has the best food generally. All the offerings of the other clubs plus it always has the Sky Bowls station for afternoons and evenings. TATL bank in mid afternoon/early evening is too crowded for me usually, especially the bar. Otherwise it's generally great.

​​​​The ramp level D club is almost never crowded, has ample, comfortable furniture, cool views out the top windows, decent food and bar, and the best restrooms of all the ATL clubs. All single person, individual rooms, and IME, never a line.

The only thing I like about F is the quiet room no one seems to be aware of and is usually empty even at peak times.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by JBa
I wonder who doesn't clean up after himself. Does he/it do the same at home.
Often times I see my fellow travelers using common facilities and don't flush/cleaning the mess they leave at the sinks. Disgusting

I guess these are also the ones complaining about unclean SCs
Flushing i find is more a side effect of toilets becoming auto-flush. If it doesn't work some people have no clue how to get it to flush/dont realize it didn't flush.

Sinks I've only seen water and maybe some soap. Not really anything to be concerned with. It's not like they're leaving paper towels and dirt all over.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by orca15
A little ATL trick for my FT friends. When exiting the train at F, walk to the elevator, which will take you directly up to the F SC.
Shhh... I use the same trick to access SC or The Club at ATL depending on which airline I'm flying. Almost never anyone on there and have seen people getting off the train before me come into the club a few minutes after me.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 2:58 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Last friday wasnt so bad... hope they can keep it up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.