Wiki Posts
Search

Million mile passengers

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 5:04 am

Programs: what?
Originally Posted by NotHamSarnie
Fun question!

Or... post your own if it's something that has never come up in casual conversation with others. I'll set the first mark... 46 for 1MM.
Exactly, why would you even think about it?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:12 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
With my current travel pattern, I should be reaching 1MM before I'm 33.

I recently met two kids on a SDQ-JFK flight who were traveling as UM and when the GA told them that they had to wait for all passengers to disembark at JFK, the older one told him "we do this every week, we know how it works". Talk about DYKWIA at an early age
Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:57 am

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by DL-Don
5.4MM at 61
5MM at 59
4MM at 52
3MM at 45
2MM at 38
1MM at 31

I started flying Delta before a Frequent Flyer program started so there are more miles for which I never got credit.
How does a 5M tag look like?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by DL-Don
5.4MM at 61
5MM at 59
4MM at 52
3MM at 45
2MM at 38
1MM at 31

I started flying Delta before a Frequent Flyer program started so there are more miles for which I never got credit.
Interesting that for each increment of 1MM, it took 7 years to reach the next level, or an average of 142,857 miles per year! But at the current rate of accumulation, where you've reached .4MM in 2 years, you should reach 6MM in 3 more years, so it looks like you're flying a bit more these days! Congrats on reaching these levels! I also read that the highest MM with UA has already reached 18MM! I wonder if anyone has heard of any DL flier who has even reached 10MM, let alone 18MM?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 2:13 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by audidudi
Interesting that for each increment of 1MM, it took 7 years to reach the next level, or an average of 142,857 miles per year! But at the current rate of accumulation, where you've reached .4MM in 2 years, you should reach 6MM in 3 more years, so it looks like you're flying a bit more these days! Congrats on reaching these levels! I also read that the highest MM with UA has already reached 18MM! I wonder if anyone has heard of any DL flier who has even reached 10MM, let alone 18MM?
Here's a post from 2011:
Originally Posted by tadair
Someone on here (Oldtiredandbusy) I believe just hit 6MM recently. IIRC, he was told by delta that there was a 7MM ahead of him and two 10MM plus people, but that was it.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP 6+ MM, AC, DL (MM) & LT SC; All Airlines 10+MM, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by skchin
How does a 5M tag look like?
Exactly like the 6M except for the numerals and the MM status does not show on the SC or AC membership cards.

The MM status shows on the FA's passenger manifest on DL but not on AA.

Last edited by ROW2Aisle; Oct 10, 2017 at 3:26 pm
Old Oct 10, 2017, 8:41 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Howste
Here's a post from 2011:
Glad to see you still have your KM status. That was a fun meetup at DFW that day. I've since lost my KM tag. Got chewed up by a dog I think.

I was wondering about the 7mm guy recently and tried to find that thread where he said he'd report back what the "customized experience" was he got for hitting 7mm. I'm still curious to know if anyone can find that post.

Fly on you KMer you!
Old Oct 11, 2017, 10:54 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by woody125
Glad to see you still have your KM status. That was a fun meetup at DFW that day. I've since lost my KM tag. Got chewed up by a dog I think.

Fly on you KMer you!
Good to see you here. Yeah, my KM tag is a bit tattered at this point but intact. The flight attendants see it and they ask if I need a foot massage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.