Diamond boarding pass shows sky zone

Old Oct 5, 2017, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just checked-in and my BP's for my flights tomorrow are correctly showing as "PREM" zone. Currently in C+ on both segments.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 8:29 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by SkyMilesTeam
Hi everyone, we're aware of this boarding pass issue, and are working to fix it ASAP. Rest easy - the boarding zone rules haven't changed. Diamond Medallion Members still get to board in zone PREM with First Class/Delta One. If you're Diamond and your boarding pass says SKY, you still board with Premium.
Didn't we meet on here about 5 or 6 years ago? Meet in the electronic sense.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 3:02 pm
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Hey everyone, circling back to let you know that this issue has been fixed. However, if you are a Diamond Medallion Member and for some reason you are still seeing SKY instead of PREM on your boarding pass, please reach out and let us know so we can get it fixed for you. Thanks & happy flying!
Occupationalhazard and SFCav like this.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Thanks for the update

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.