Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DCA SC Refresh Complete [after partial closure]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DCA SC Refresh Complete [after partial closure]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 6:32 am

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass
It's great. I've been there about 5 times since the re-model. For a few weeks after the grand opening they were pouring Moet for free! The bottles were leftover from the party...

Something tells me those have all been drunk up by now (partially my fault)
Old Sep 17, 2018, 9:27 am

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by koreanair720
It's great. I've been there about 5 times since the re-model. For a few weeks after the grand opening they were pouring Moet for free! The bottles were leftover from the party...

Something tells me those have all been drunk up by now (partially my fault)
I can confirm this. Asked last week and they are long gone. Thanks a ton Koreanair720. 😉
Old Oct 14, 2018, 9:28 am

Luxury Bar ?

Died the refreshed DCA club have a luxury bar with high end spirits available for purchase ? Do they have Dom for sale ? Have seen this at other locations and I believe points can be used to purchase . Have an upcoming trip originating DCA and would allow extra time to enjoy a premium bottle with my companion if they have it on offer.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:57 am

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/MR Plat, Kimpton IC, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Mister Nice
Died the refreshed DCA club have a luxury bar with high end spirits available for purchase ? Do they have Dom for sale ? Have seen this at other locations and I believe points can be used to purchase . Have an upcoming trip originating DCA and would allow extra time to enjoy a premium bottle with my companion if they have it on offer.
This SC has one of the “The Bar” bars, so that means a full bar with lots of premium liquor. I don’t know for sure about Dom, but they do have Champaign for purchase.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Amtrak Member
Also, many Sky Clubs currently have a free Champaign available. Not Dom, but a ~$10 bottle retail. The DCA club had this last month.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by blitzcon
Also, many Sky Clubs currently have a free Champaign available. Not Dom, but a ~$10 bottle retail. The DCA club had this last month.
So that’s certainly not Champagne but just a cheap sparkling wine.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 6:32 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I used it for the first time since April and I was very impressed. Lots of seating, plenty of outlets, gorgeous looking bar, some nice lighting and artwork. There's also an easy to access food serving area but I didn't take a picture as I was there during the breakfast to lunch changeover and it wasn't very photographic.

Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:13 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Talking

Originally Posted by puck021

This SC has one of the “The Bar” bars, so that means a full bar with lots of premium liquor. I don’t know for sure about Dom, but they do have Champaign for purchase.
Do they also have Urbana for purchase?
SJC ORD LDR likes this.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Note: the App and Skyclub website have the wrong hours. They say the club is open until 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday but it's actually opened until 8:30 PM Sunday through Friday and 6 PM Saturday.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 11:53 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by CMK10
Note: the App and Skyclub website have the wrong hours. They say the club is open until 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday but it's actually opened until 8:30 PM Sunday through Friday and 6 PM Saturday.
I learned this the hard way...
Old Apr 30, 2019, 9:34 am

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Caesars Diamond, K Fund
Originally Posted by CMK10
Was this directly from a SC rep? The last flight I believe is the 8:08 PM to ATL.

The old policy(before the renovation) was to stay open until the last flight left. 2017 My family was taking the 8:00 to LEX and were delayed until around 9:15 or so. We were allowed to stay in the lounge until the flight departed.
Old May 5, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by DCFinanceinFlight
Was this directly from a SC rep? The last flight I believe is the 8:08 PM to ATL.

The old policy(before the renovation) was to stay open until the last flight left. 2017 My family was taking the 8:00 to LEX and were delayed until around 9:15 or so. We were allowed to stay in the lounge until the flight departed.
The last flight is actually the 8:37 PM to RDU. And it wasn't from a rep but the times posted on the outside door.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.