Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Old Dec 9, 2018, 12:47 am

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Originally Posted by kthomas
See above. It appears these credentials will not work with the Gogo Portal.
So far, no luck using them on any iPass roaming partner, even where the full email will cut & paste. Anyone?
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:30 am

US Credit Cards

Use a non-US address, silly.
I think us cards are now possible on CPH .
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:31 am

Cph

Originally Posted by Xeno
Until two weeks ago, my office had an iPass contract. I did start 1+ year ago with the promotion which got me to convince our office to sign on. Unfortunately, when it came time for renewal most who signed on could not figure out how to connect to GoGo using iPass app!

I regret the bad news but I am now searching anew for a Wifi solution.
Xeno, CPH should work for you as it is the same networks as ipass had.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Hdw000
Xeno, CPH should work for you as it is the same networks as ipass had.
Thanks for this update. I may test this as I go to SCL then DCA back-to-back in February.

In the meantime, if anyone has used CPH on Delta Wifi/GoGo flying DL equipment, please post how it worked. @kthomas recently posted that it did not work for him.

Edited to say that DL is not on the CPH list: https://cphtravelwifi.dk/inflight
kthomas likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:29 am

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Originally Posted by Xeno
@kthomas recently posted that it did not work for him.

Edited to say that DL is not on the CPH list: https://cphtravelwifi.dk/inflight
I've tried AM and KL as well, with no luck, FWIW.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by FelixK
Found a way to retrieve the iPass account data without going through iPass or Mobilise Support: https://felix.kaechele.ca/blog/retri...s-credentials/
This website doesn't resolve any longer - any other alternatives?
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:12 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
SCAM!!!!!

This is a scam AGAIN!!!!! If you contact support they give you some super long user name and password and it never works on Qatar or Swiss Panasonic just like the old CPH When you contact them they receive your email but never respond!!!! AVOID THIS SCAM!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29, 2019, 6:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
This website doesn't resolve any longer - any other alternatives?
It loads up just fine as of today.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 7:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
One can click on "Roaming" at the bottom of the Gogo login page. One can try to use the useless iPass app installed by CPH, but it will only take you to this page.

Once there, however, the provided credentials will not work. The username field will not accept the Mobilesse email provided; the email is too long for the field.

YMMV, of course.
The username field under "Roaming" for Gogo (AA) Wifi will not accept the Mobilesse email provided as the email is too long for the input field.
Any way to get around this?
Best I can think of is to ask CPH to provide you another iPass account, but I expect the chances of this to be slim to nil.
Old May 21, 2019, 12:52 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by cbourl
This is a scam AGAIN!!!!! If you contact support they give you some super long user name and password and it never works on Qatar or Swiss Panasonic just like the old CPH When you contact them they receive your email but never respond!!!! AVOID THIS SCAM!!!!!!!
Thanks for this warning. Did you ever find something else that does work on Swiss?
Old May 21, 2019, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by zoechow
Thanks for this warning. Did you ever find something else that does work on Swiss?
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
The username field under "Roaming" for Gogo (AA) Wifi will not accept the Mobilesse email provided as the email is too long for the input field.
Any way to get around this?
Best I can think of is to ask CPH to provide you another iPass account, but I expect the chances of this to be slim to nil.
Be advised that to use CPH wifi credentials one has to reverse-engineer as per the German FF forum thread or ask CPH for the username/password.

I did both, and CPH wifi replied after a few days, btw.

Still haven't flown anything other than UA metal, so cannot confirm if the credentials work on LH/LX...
Old May 21, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: AS 75k, Hyatt EXPL, *all* the CC statuses
Has anyone tried Flexinets? It's the same backend iPass system. I'm about to go on several international flights and I just signed up. They email you with a username/password right away for the web portal in case the iPass app doesn't work. The "activation" of the app seemed to work so I'll try to report back after trying in-flight.
https://www.flexinets.eu/inflight_wifi/
ehchan likes this.
Old May 21, 2019, 1:16 pm

Thanks. I just started a thread in the technology section to ask this. I'm posting to follow how it goes in flight -- any feedback on how it works, and how to get it to work in practice, would be great. Thanks!
Old May 21, 2019, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by sudobuntu
Has anyone tried Flexinets? It's the same backend iPass system. I'm about to go on several international flights and I just signed up. They email you with a username/password right away for the web portal in case the iPass app doesn't work. The "activation" of the app seemed to work so I'll try to report back after trying in-flight.
https://www.flexinets.eu/inflight_wifi/
Question about activation: the app didn't ask me for a username or password or anything, so how can anything be activated?
Old May 21, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: AS 75k, Hyatt EXPL, *all* the CC statuses
If you opened the weblink from your email that said "download the app" I believe they put a cookie on your phone that the app subsequently reads.
If you go to (Menu) > About it should have your email in there.

It's not clear but it's implied that your email/password for the iPass app is separate from the "manual login" ones.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.