Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Old May 21, 19, 1:42 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by sudobuntu View Post
If you opened the weblink from your email that said "download the app" I believe they put a cookie on your phone that the app subsequently reads.
If you go to (Menu) > About it should have your email in there.

It's not clear but it's implied that your email/password for the iPass app is separate from the "manual login" ones.
I missed that in menu>about -- thanks!

From what I can tell on the phone, my monthly pass bought today was backdated to May 1.
Old May 21, 19, 2:24 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
no only free voucher given in Swiss First - 50MB which is useless - otherways pay and be ripped off - funny how in Australia we have free wifi/internet on board Qantas and Virgin Australia on most flights!
Old May 30, 19, 12:28 am

CPH Travel WiFI / Mobilise

Hi All, for those interested I received an email from CPH support that CPH Travel WiFi was no longer available for purchase due to technical reasons. They recommended using Mobilise Hotspots (www.mobilisehotspots.com) as an alternative, it seems good and they also have competitive year long subscriptions, whereas cph had a max of 6 months.