Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Mobilese and CPH Travel Wifi

Old Aug 2, 2018, 7:36 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, gpp Gold
Does it work on Panasonic B773 AA flights?
I'm looking to use it there and also on a domestic AA flight.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, gpp Gold
Originally Posted by FelixK
Found a way to retrieve the iPass account data without going through iPass or Mobilise Support: https://felix.kaechele.ca/blog/retri...s-credentials/
Is that iPass page shown on the page available on CPHTravelwifi personal area?
Old Aug 3, 2018, 6:08 am

Anybody knows if it works on Aeromexico 787-8 (Panasonic wifi)?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by Enrico84
Is that iPass page shown on the page available on CPHTravelwifi personal area?
Yes. It appears when you go to "Settings" and click on "Download App for PC or Mac".
kthomas likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:45 am

Originally Posted by Enrico84
Does it work on Panasonic B773 AA flights?
I'm looking to use it there and also on a domestic AA flight.
Yes CPH should do but worth checking first.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by bsousagomes
Anybody knows if it works on Aeromexico 787-8 (Panasonic wifi)?
Ive been told by CPH before that Panasonic is covered, not sure on this specific airline however so youd be best to contact the airline also.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 9:18 pm

Trying to get CPH, but all I have are US credit cards. Anyone know how to even sign up? None of my us credit cards work on CPH's website.

Also, I'm only interested if the iPass trick still works above as I fly pretty much carriers with iPass and Panasonic? Can someone confirm?
Old Oct 28, 2018, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
In addition to iPass working consistently on DL domestic and especially international of late, I was able to get full GoGo access this week when flying GOL GIG-VIX-GIG.

BTW, even though this is a short flight (GIG-VIX) any user can access Gogo for entertainment during the flight and one 737-800 I flew also had a little tray on the back to the seat to rest your smartphone.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Xeno
In addition to iPass working consistently on DL domestic and especially international of late, I was able to get full GoGo access this week when flying GOL GIG-VIX-GIG.

BTW, even though this is a short flight (GIG-VIX) any user can access Gogo for entertainment during the flight and one 737-800 I flew also had a little tray on the back to the seat to rest your smartphone.
Was this with a corporate iPass account you have, or iPass credentials obtained from a CPH/Mobilese account?

It would be great if the method above works to get bona fide iPass credentials from a CPH account.
kthomas likes this.

Last edited by Virazuno; Nov 27, 2018 at 8:54 am
Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by Virazuno

Was this with a corporate iPass account you have, or iPass credentials obtained from a CPH/Mobilese account?

It would be great if the method above works to get bona fide iPass credentials from a CPH account.
Until two weeks ago, my office had an iPass contract. I did start 1+ year ago with the promotion which got me to convince our office to sign on. Unfortunately, when it came time for renewal most who signed on could not figure out how to connect to GoGo using iPass app!

I regret the bad news but I am now searching anew for a Wifi solution.

Last edited by Xeno; Nov 27, 2018 at 1:20 pm
Old Dec 2, 2018, 9:08 pm

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Originally Posted by usafltg
Trying to get CPH, but all I have are US credit cards. Anyone know how to even sign up? None of my us credit cards work on CPH's website.
Use a non-US address, silly.
Old Dec 2, 2018, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Virazuno

It works with CPH; why not Try-It-And-See?

But...
Old Dec 2, 2018, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by yerffej201
Once you retrieve the iPass credentials, does it work for gogo?
... once we have retrieved the magical incantations, what are they good for? How and where do we use them? Do they slay Lounge Dragons? Roaming link?

Last edited by kthomas; Dec 2, 2018 at 9:37 pm
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by kthomas
... once we have retrieved the magical incantations, what are they good for? How and where do we use them? Do they slay Lounge Dragons? Roaming link?
One can click on "Roaming" at the bottom of the Gogo login page. One can try to use the useless iPass app installed by CPH, but it will only take you to this page.

Once there, however, the provided credentials will not work. The username field will not accept the Mobilesse email provided; the email is too long for the field.

YMMV, of course.
Tokyoite likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by FelixK
Found a way to retrieve the iPass account data without going through iPass or Mobilise Support: https://felix.kaechele.ca/blog/retri...s-credentials/
See above. It appears these credentials will not work with the Gogo Portal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.